• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,185 - $23,772.

10/7.4

7.7

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Not so satisfied

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"The longer you have the car the louder the motor gets. I guess GM says it is normal for your new car to sound 10 years old. The style is great. I love the look of my Equinox but the inside they made a huge mistake. They placed chrome on the dash and near the shifter and on a sunny day causes you to be blinded (not the smartest designing). I have 17k miles on my car and the radio has been staticing for almost 3 months now. I have taken it to the service desk and they cannot fix it because it could be a number of things well I am paying $400 a month for a car that is under warranty but they will not fix??? And to top it off there is a clunking noise under the stearing when I turn and they are unable to duplicate the noise? Yeah RIGHT! Needless to say my next car will be a FORD!"

Greatly improved

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"I noticed right on the first day that the front end alignment was off. It turned out to be off 18 degrees. Watch for that. It's on several I noticed. A clamp was not secure holding the power steering hose, fell off and was ground down on the axle. This causd fluid to fly out and froze my steering. All of these I mentioned are factory blunders The suv howerver is great and a lot better than my 2005 was."

As Advertised

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Had the Equinox LT 2 AWD for two months and have put on 4000 miles so far with two major trips. Vehicle handles very well, and the gas mileage is quite good as long as you do not overload the vehicle. I opted for the 4 cylinder and it is adequate, but driving through the mountains of WV with the cruise set at 75 the transmission had to often times downshift two gears in order to maintain the speed. Driving around town I am getting the 20 MPG as advertised. I am hoping the AWD will be as good as my Envoy 4 x 4. Both of my daughters have found the Equinox very easy to drive. Only complaint is that the resolution on the backup camera could be better during bright conditions, and the low beam headlights are only fair. Opted for white, and it looks nice!"

LOVE my Equinox

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"First Sports Utility Vehicle I have owned and it is a winner. Love the styling, the good gas mileage and the comfort. I never want to go back to a regular car. This vehicle is so much fun!"

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010