2012 Chevrolet Equinox

7.9

Based on 503 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

A great car. Excellent quality and performance.

By on Monday, May 6, 2013

Pros: "Excelloent quality and performance. A great car."

Cons: "None. I like everything about my Equinox."

"I bought a 2013 LTZ with the V-6 engine in September. The car has 7,000 miles and has been back to the dealer only once, for a free oil change and tire rotation. Everything works as advertised. I am very impressed with the quality, fit and finish, quietness, comfort and performance of the Equinox. The 301HP V-6 offers much better performance than the old 3 liter engine it replaced. My best mileage is 32,2 MPG on a trip while driving 75MPH. It gets 20 to 21 MPG around town. I am sure the four cylinder engine would do even better, but I enjoy the power of the V-6 The car is quick, quiet and handles really well. The brakes are superb. The leather seats are comfortable and I love the adjustable lumbar support for both front seats. This is a very nice vehicle at any price, but it is a real bargain at what Chevrolet is asking for one. This is a really nice car to drive. I am very satisfied."

I would buy again but would need changes

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "nice looking- good ride-"

Cons: "No power pass seat-doorlock's on dash"

"Nice car but has problem's, driver seat works backward,no passenger power seat ava,no earth link ava,poor gas mileage city 16 hwy at best 22. This is the v-6. the door lock buttons are on the dash by the radio.Driver seat controls are on the seat,cant use them with the door closed.too close.Over priced."

Fantastic ride and great MPG

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "Smooth quiet ride, excellent mpg, powerful V6"

Cons: "numerous little squeaks and rattles"

"Went with the topline Equinox LTZ with V6 and all wheel drive 6 months ago, our first Equinox. We did drive the LT and 4 cylinder versions, those felt fairly cheap and noisey. Traded off 2008 Ford Escape XLT, Equinox ride is far superb, summer driving excellent will wait for winter to see how traction control does. We were concerned about mpg, amazingly on steady road driving we average around 26mpg, have had as high as 28.5, only issue is we noted numerous little interior squeaks and rattles that can't be pinpointed by service. Also do not let your guard down with the back-up sensors and camera, they are not fool proof. Love the sound system and the ability of connecting our cell phones through the hands free controls. Power tailgate and remote start is also a plus. The vehicle doesn't feel like a lightweight SUV and overall this is superbly designed."

LOVE IT ALOT

By on Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"I love this car! For the first time I can say I absolutly love my car! It's comfortable, drives great, the gas mileage is awesome, and the fuel economy is fabulous for an SUV."

Don't like this vehicle

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

"It feels cheap, its engine is underpowered, the transmission is terrible and its gas mileage is very bad. This is easily the worst small SUV you can buy. I'd trade it, but its resale value is so poor to do that. If I were to do this again, I would've waited for the Escape with the Ecoboost 1.6L engine. It's a far better vehicle with the best engines on the market. The Escape is fun to drive, it's fuel efficient, the interior is perfect and the Ecoboost engines are incredibly good. The Equinox...is nothing like that."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals