2011 Chevrolet Equinox

7.8

Based on 409 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Pretty well love everything about it."

Cons: "The dash material is hard to get lint off of."

"This is the third Equinox we have owned. All were purchased new from a dealer. We had a "09, '11, and now a 2012. We loved them all. I was hesitant about buying this 2012, because of the engine. It's a 4 cylinder. I was SO wrong. It has plenty of power!!!!!! I average between 25-30 mpg and driving it takes zero effort. Cannot go wrong purchasing this vehicle."

Great Vehicle!

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "Well built, reliable, comfortable, quiet, good loo"

Cons: "Old foot-styled parking brake."

"After 43,000 flawless miles I am quite impressed with this vehicle. I am now in the middle of my 4th Ohio winter with this car and it handles very well in the ice and snow, even without AWD. The ride is quiet and comfortable and it doesn't have a rattle or squeak. It is what I would call an "honest" vehicle. Good looking, comfortable, reasonable V6 power and efficiency and rock-solid dependability."

very uncomfortable

By on Sunday, January 11, 2015

"it is a good car except for the fact that it is very uncomfortable. on long rides my wife and I both have back and neck aches"

Verry good condition. We are retired. Low millage

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "Good looking and in very good condition"

Cons: "very small dent in rear door. no damage to paint"

"Vehicle has been good to us. A deer hit us two years ago but I was not injured because this vehicle is very safe. All repairs were done and no problems"

Comfortable and Reliable Crossover

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

"Overall, I'm very happy with the vehicle. I bought it because of the adjustable rear seat, which allows me to add leg room for passengers or cargo space if I need to move anything. I splurged a bit on some upgrades and have not been disappointed! I love the backup camera and the remote start/heated seats rock in the winter.. I purchased an AWD because of unpredictable weather and my frequent trips into the mountains. It's come in useful on many occasions, but eats into the fuel economy. It would be nice to be able to switch to 2WD for my daily commute and improve the MPG. I purchased some WeatherTech floor liners, so my family car is super easy to clean up. I was a bit disappointed at the amount of cheap plastic accessories in the vehicle, especially at that price point. Also, Chevy seems to be a bit behind the power curve when it comes to their computerized systems and pairing of devices/features. I can make calls with the Bluetooth, but had to purchase a cable to project any other sound/navigation from my phone (since I didn't spring for On-Star's Navigation package). I definitely recommend this vehicle.. even talked my best friend into getting one of her own (now we match!!)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals