2010 Chevrolet Equinox

7.9

Based on 500 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

A very nice SUV.

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

"It's a great car for our use. Drives well. Heater and AC work very well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. I'm a little disappointed with the gas mileage though. It's not much better than my 2005 Uplander mileage. And that was a V6."

impressive, outstanding

By on Monday, July 11, 2016

"I have owned my 2013 equinox Lt AWD for 3 years and still loving it. It gets excellent mpg my best has been 45mpg (with a tail wind), on a windy day going against the wind I get 26mpg, I average 30mpg. For an all wheel drive SUV with lots of room I will take that mileage all day long. Its quiet inside, handles great, gets around great on ice and snow. the interior and exterior are sporty looking, I love this car. High five to Chevy!! OUTSTANDING SUV!!!!!"

mileage is a joke

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "olvr the car -not milrage right size, easy to"

Cons: "no sun roof"

"I only get 23 miles per gal on highway. HOw do they get by advertising 32"

just ok, but tired of problems

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "good price and styling, awd great in snow"

Cons: "not reliable and sturdy"

"i bought this car brand new in feb. 2011. it started off nice, a little concerned about mpg. i usually always average 24mpg so not too bad. well now one year later i am so scared that vehicle is not going to last 5 years. it rattles bad all over, it has been in the shop 3 or 4 times, once because the engine light came on, the cause, engine misfiring! the transmission slips then slams into gear. i have told the dealer about this and their reply is "ya that six speed trans can make it feel a little funny". seriously! i'm 36 and have driven all types if vehicles, i'm pretty sure i can tell that this transmission is not right. steering wheel was sticking so they put in a new rack. i guess they thought it ok to give it back with the steering wheel cocked to the left. hmm! now steering is clicking. not too happy at this point. i love the looks and dont want to have to give it up but enough already. fix the problems GM. also on start up the engine sounds as though its going to fall out with all the clanking. but in 2 seconds sound is gone. idk."

Worst vehicle we have owned

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, quiet, well appointed"

Cons: "no air in rear, Quality, price"

"First problem was the rear main seal on engine leaking. Second was the transmission pump seal. Third was the timing chain and gears replaced. Fourth was the electronics that control the radio, heater, nav, and everything else went crazy. After these have been fixed no problems in the last 3000 miles. Timing set is getting noisy again. What a piece of Chevrolet junk!!!!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals