2010 Chevrolet Equinox

7.8

Based on 425 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Mediocre car...I expected better from chevrolet

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "decent gas mileage"

"The engine is noisy and the windshield wipers do an extremely poor job. I've had this car in twice for warranty work and have about 4 notifications from GM for "potential" defects....really?? You buy a new car for peace of mind and reliability. This car has been a yellow flag from the get go. EXTREMELY disappointed in GM. I've been buying GM cars since is was 20 years old. I am 63 now and I am divorcing you, GM."

this is one of the best cars i have ever owned. I

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "Plenty of pep ,pretty good on gas, handles well."

Cons: "The heating system could improve."

"The car is much better than I ever thought a Chevy would be. I have owned Buicks, Fords, Lexus 400, BMW 5, Cadillac, Lincoln pound for pound it's right up their with the best."

Smoothe Ride

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "smooth quiet ride, great gas mileage,"

Cons: "vent location and initial acceleration"

"Purchased this car brand new off the lot. Gas mileage greatly improved after 15,000 miles. Quiet smooth ride, mechanically sound and no major issues. The 4 cylinder is a little slow out of the gate, but the gas mileage worth it. I average in the mid to high thirties mpg on the highway and 26-27 around town. The cabin is well designed excepted for the air/heat vents which the direction could be improved, the driver side vent is a little tricky to adjust to have the ac/heat not hit the back of the steering wheel when fully open. Good versatility with the fold down seats for moving large items and extremely roomy in the back seat for passengers."

Pretty decent

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "Blind spot mirrors, comfortable, good AWD"

Cons: "Low front, narrow loading area, sluggish steering"

"I own the 2013 Chev Equinox 1LT. This is my first new vehicle and I am fairly satisfied with my purchase. I've owned this vehicle for two years and I haven't had any major issues with it. The pros in my view is that this vehicle is comfortable to ride in. I've had many passengers who loved sitting in the back seat since it provides lots of stretch room. I love the blindspot mirrors in which apparently newer Equinoxes lack now (I wonder why...). I've survived two winters without being stuck once. With winter tires on the Equinox, I felt confident and safe driving in the snow. The fuel economy could be better in comparison to its foreign rivals. I get approximately 23mpg on average when driving a mix of city and highway on the 4-cyl engine. Some cons I find is that the steering is quite sluggish, don't be expecting a sporty feel as it is really a family vehicle. The interior in the loading area is quite narrow in comparison to other SUVs, I found that loading my bikes into the vehicle a bit challenging but I make it work. The front of the vehicle is pretty low, so be careful with those cement parking blocks. The entertainment plug-in is located in the armrest compartment. It's awkwardly positioned and it takes a bit to fiddle around and connect my cords into. Overall it is a pretty decent vehicle and I see myself keeping it for a bit longer!"

LOVE THIS SUV

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "love to drive"

"Own the LTZ with all the bells and whistles has 88,000 miles and still looks sharp and rides great. Will definitely buy another,had no problem in the winter snow and ice this year. Drives down the road nicely, brakes great and really have no problem at all except I had to put a new battery in it this winter. I do the recommended oil changes and maintenance."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals