2008 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 814 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.5/10

needs improving

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"I was attracted to this vehicle because it was a small SUV and better on gas than the larger ones. Overall I like the car but, have some complaints... 1. Terrible blind spots from the front windshield left and right. The frame a of the window can easily block the view of a motorcyle and even oncoming cars. 2. Car does not always crank on first try. 3. Paint on interior door handles, knobs on radio, power window controls is chipping off."

I've loved this car ever since I bought it.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Great handling--love it."

Cons: "Blind spots."

"I have recommended this car to a lot of people. The only thing I had a problem with is that I am short and need two cushions to be able to see out the window. The seat does not adjust high enough. Also there are 2 blind spots for me. I have to be very careful backing up and making turns--(both left and right). Other than that, I love the car and am thinking of getting a new one."

Love it! Our 2nd EQ. Great value/reliability.

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Our car is comfortable, handles well, gets fair gas mileage (24mpg). The only negative is excessive road noise on certain types of highway toppings."

Ok for 1st 3 years

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Bought this car new and had front strut problems from the get go. Good thing the warranty covered all that.Services are as regular as you can get it done. My wife drives the car so it is well taken care of. Seats get bad stains with any liquid that spills on it. Have changed the brakes once and still have a squeak in the front. On last maintenance we were told that A/C needs replacing (1200.00) to fix. A month later fuel pump went in ( 1800.00) to fix it. To much problems for a well maintained car. Car drives very good but not sure if we would get another one like it again. Front buttons wore off pretty fast."

BEST SUV

By on Sunday, December 13, 2009

"PURCHASED SUMMER OF 2005, VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE ROOM BETWEEN PASSENGER AND DRIVER, EXCELLENT HANDLING. I HAVE HAD THIS VEHICHLE FOR 4 YEARS NOW, WOULD NEVER LET IT GO. CONSTANTLY COMPARED TO LEXUS $10K MORE, LEXUS PEOPLE LOVE THE EQUINOX. THE 05 HAS ROOF RACK, WHEREAS 09 DOES NOT. WISH NOW I WOULD OF PURCHASED AWD, DUE TO MY OWN DRIVING HABITS/PLACES I GO. SILVER KEEPS CLEAN LONGER,WIDE WHEEL TURNING RADIUS TO THINK OF. IN 4 YRS I REPLACED A/C CONDENSOR AND FRONT BRAKES. NOTHING ELSE. AWESOME LOOKING, I ADDED A SUN ROOF, VERY DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE VEHICLE. GAS MILEAGE IS AT 22."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals