2008 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 814 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.5/10

No problems, No worries!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "DIY maintenance, very sturdy"

Cons: "comfort during very long trips."

"I have owned a 2005 Chevy Equinox LS since I bought it brand new in May of 2005. I honestly have had no worries since I have owned the vehicle. The only thing I have replaced on the vehicle has been the thermostat. Other than the typical replacements, tires, brakes, oil, etc. I have been extremely happy! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone, as long and the daily maintenance has been kept up with."

Great do it all vehicle.

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, handling, utility use."

Cons: "Cup holders, some road noise"

"We love our 2009 Sport equinox. Great in snow. I tow a 3300. Lbs. boat with it all the time. Lots of power with the 3.6 engine and 6 speed tranny. 4 wheel disc brakes and 5 star crash rating. Great sound system, xm radio, blu tooth. Lots of room and easy to get in and out of. Drives very good and is fun. Never been to the shop and we have owned it for four years. Ours has heated seats. You can fold the back seat and the passenger seat for carrying large objects. We have a nice luggage rack on top as well. The cup holders are weak. We get 17-19 mpg in town and 22-24 mpg on the highway."

Great ride, very reliable.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Overall design, can handle larger size people."

Cons: "Changing head-lamp is a pain."

"Being a taller person finding a ride with good head-room is hard to do. This vehicle has it all, lots of great features, very reliable, milage isn't great - but what can you do. Handles great in winter and can haul just about anything. This vehicle is very comfortable, combination bus, truck & SUV. Nicest feature about this is it's slim. You can fit into any normal parking spot very easily."

Better than I expected!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"When I bought the Equinox, I was in the market for a full size car. I just got it because of the price and the head room. It has ended up being the best car!! My favorite feature is being able to slide the rear seat forward and back. Its perfect for kids, and even comfortable for adults in the back seat. There is more leg room in my back seat than my friend's Tahoe. The gas mileage is good, I can park it anywhere, and there's tons of room for all of mine and my kids' junk!"

Good Solid SUV

By on Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pros: "Good Price, Just the right size, looks good"

Cons: "Only 23mpg hwy"

"2006 Equinox with 145000miles, mostly highway. Have had little to no problems expect for normal maintenance like brakes, battery and tires.Engine still runs good and trans shifts smoothly. My 1996 Chevy S-10 has 217,000 and has been completely reliable. You can buy 2 American vehicles for the price of one import."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals