• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2008 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 787 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.5/10

Not the best

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"Bought in July 07 new. First rain storm, car was flooded completely inside. Some seal needed to be repaired. Air conditioning is terrible, blows out warm air then cold then warm? Tried to have fixed. Radio isnt that great cant hear it too well. Kids cant have windows open in rear without having front ones cracked open or the sound will hurt your ears! Could have a few nicer perks, like power seats, or heated seats! Theres also a bad blind spot when your looking out front window especially going around corners."

By on Friday, November 02, 2007

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I used to own a van and this vehicle has no room. I have no where to put my purse in the front seat. The power is wonderful! I have complete confidence when passing on a two-lane road. There are no bells and whistles and the cloth color is too light. it shows every tiny spill."

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I brought my 2007 Equinox LS in July 2007. I really wanted a Trail Blazer, but couldn't afford it. Overall I LOVE the style of the vehicle. It looks like a Lexus, but without the pricetag. It gets good city mileage, but GREAT highway mileage. The rear leg room and sliding rear seat are great for tall people. The only drawback is the rear trunk space, but I can deal with that. Overall I am very happy with the vehicle."

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"A great kids car but nothing more. The older I get the more I wish I had a different car. There are no real issues with the car but it seems a bit cheap and is becoming to small. The trunk space is very small and I can never fit what I want in there. More like a station wagon then a suv. Had issues with the stock tires when driving in the rain but got new all terrain tires and haven't had problems since. I would give this car a average rating. Again, great for the younger group of people but it just doesn't feel like an adult car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals