2007 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 811 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.5/10

Absolutely Love My Equinox...

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Great family SUV, rides good and looks great."

"I bought my 2006 Chevy Equinox in 2007. It had about 27,000 miles on it. I bought it from a local chevy dealer and it was certified pre own. It has leather, sun roof and all the extras. I was worried when I first looked at it because I had heard some ok and even bad reviews. But since the second I bought it I absolutely love it.. At about 40,000 miles I did have a wheel barren to go out probably from me hitting something. Then since about 75,000 miles the check engine light has been on some, but it hasn't caused any problems. Then when it hit 100,000 miles a fan on the motor went out but it was only a couple of hundred to fix and it still ran. Overall I love my Equinox. My hubby wants me to trade to get something newer but I am keeping it. It rides great and looks good. It is a good family car with a lot of room and pretty good on gas too. Oh yeah I love love my equinox. Great SUV..."

I can't complain..this suv is great and quick

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Good power and comfort"

Cons: "Interior stains from plain water"

"I read so many bad complaints about this vehicle, that I regretted buying it before trying it. But guess what? I love it! I bought my 2006 equinox last year,with 194,000 miles on it, just to get around temporarily. This is now my work car, that is still running strong with 201,322 miles on it. No problems, never had any and it looks and runs like new!!! ( am I lucky or what...did I get the only good one? LOL )"

No problems, No worries!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "DIY maintenance, very sturdy"

Cons: "comfort during very long trips."

"I have owned a 2005 Chevy Equinox LS since I bought it brand new in May of 2005. I honestly have had no worries since I have owned the vehicle. The only thing I have replaced on the vehicle has been the thermostat. Other than the typical replacements, tires, brakes, oil, etc. I have been extremely happy! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone, as long and the daily maintenance has been kept up with."

My Vehicle Saved My Life!

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I was in a head on car accident with my Equinox in October 2006. My Equinox was totaled but my child and myself walked away with only bumps and bruises!! One fault with the vehicle - when the system goes down all the locks stay locked and you are not able to open the back door from the inside. Because of the damage to the front of the vehicle I had to kick the back door open while outsiders pulled!"

Great do it all vehicle.

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, handling, utility use."

Cons: "Cup holders, some road noise"

"We love our 2009 Sport equinox. Great in snow. I tow a 3300. Lbs. boat with it all the time. Lots of power with the 3.6 engine and 6 speed tranny. 4 wheel disc brakes and 5 star crash rating. Great sound system, xm radio, blu tooth. Lots of room and easy to get in and out of. Drives very good and is fun. Never been to the shop and we have owned it for four years. Ours has heated seats. You can fold the back seat and the passenger seat for carrying large objects. We have a nice luggage rack on top as well. The cup holders are weak. We get 17-19 mpg in town and 22-24 mpg on the highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals