2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,983 - $23,630.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

3 Year Review - 2012 2LT Cruze

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Gas Mileage-Driveability-Fun"

Cons: "Several Recalls - All Dealt With Though"

"Purchased this car 4/12 with 1400 miles on it. Other than water pump recall, and one fender bender (not car's fault), the car has been Outstanding. Consistent 28-32 mpg overall in Hwy/City (60/40) driving. Heated Leather Seats are comfortable and can accommodate any size person. Several 3500 plus mile trips and NO road fatigue. Have owned a lot of cars and this has been one of my favorites. That's saying something."

I Love My Cruze!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "gas milage, comfort, quiet ride"

Cons: "none! Go Buy One!"

"I've had my Cruze for 1 year now and I couldn't be happier. My milage is great and fits me my wife and 2kids comfortably. I'm averaging 35.5mpg and easily get 425miles per tank of fuel. I feel proud to drive car from an American car company that is built right here in Ohio!"

Great Car!!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, looks very nice inside and out"

Cons: "Anmemic power"

"Very nice design inside and out. I am 6ft 245 lbs and have plenty of room, in fact if I put the seat all the way back the pedals are to far away. I have a loaded out LTZ with the turbo and am averaging 27.5 to 28.5 mpg suburb driving which is not highway but not a red light at every intersection either. We have a 3 yo and a 6 yo both obviously in car seats. I am a little cramped when I am driving and the 6 yo is in her seat behind me but not awfully and more than bearable. If the wife who is 5'2" is driving she doesn't even need to change her seat position. The car handles and corners very well. The power under acceleration is a little weak. The car is designed for fuel economy so maybe I am expecting to much but pulling out in traffic or accelerating to pass is a weak spot for the Cruze. If you are looking for a gas friendly compact car with good room inside and stylish looks inside and out I highly recommend the Cruze."

Smart Choice

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Impressive Handling & loaded with technology"

Cons: "Rear-seat headroom for taller people"

2015 Chevy Cruze LT

"The 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, with the redesigned front and upgraded interior amenities, is a smart choice for people looking for a midsized sedan at a compact car price. I purchased the LT model with turbocharged engine and automatic transmission, and was immediately impressed with the pickup, handling, and agility of the car on these Western Pennsylvania roads. The interior feels solid, comfortable, and leads the class with options such as rear-backup camera, MyLink Infotainment System, and OnStar (with the AT&T Mobile Hotspot). My passengers also loved the quietness of the interior and the 9 speaker Pioneer Sound system. Technology loves integrating with the Cruze via features such as Bluetooth Media syncing (playing music from your smartphone), OnStar diagnostics and remote start via an available free app, and XM Radio/Pandora/Slacker, which are built right in. All in all, this car outperforms the imports with a luxurious feel and great fuel economy in both city and highway. If you are new to Chevrolet, put aside any preconceptions and take it for a test drive. The car will sell itself."

2015 Chevy Cruze LT

Love this CAR

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage!"

Cons: "None!"

"I couldn't ask for anything better in a vehicle. It's comfortable, solid and excellant on gas! Coming home from vacation with the car fully loaded we got 43.5 mpg! Wouldn't trade it for the world!"