2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,285 - $17,652.

10/6.8

Based on 400 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Love it

By on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pros: "Priceing is good you really get a lot for your money."

Cons: "No Cons here"

"I only had the Cruze for a few week and love it a lot. It is very comfortable and gets very good gas mileage. Love the look. I have the RS model which turns lots of heads."

A whole lot of fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "Center arm rest too small."

"Just got my Cruze two weeks ago and I love it, love it, love it! Have been driving a mini van for the last 8 years and what a nice change. The Cruze really has great acceleration without sacraficing gas mileage. The premium sound system is awesome too. The only negative that I can think of is I wish the center arm rest were longer."

great car...

By on Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Pros: "bluetooth, remote autostart, leather heated seats, back-up sonar alert, space!"

Cons: "gas engine (i can't wait to get a volt!)"

"awesome car in every aspect. i have the 2011 ltz and it is very nice. i love the back up sonar, the auto-start (with the a/c on down here in florida), the bluetooth for my phone, and the steering on this car is amazing. if i had to say one bad thing, it would be that i'm not getting 36 mpg. i am getting 30 overall and i am a bit of a lead foot in the city so i'm sure that's the reason. overall though, i am very happy with this little commuter car that has a ton of room in it..."

Much more than expected

By on Saturday, June 04, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet, full of options."

Cons: "none."

"The Cruze just surprised me from the start. This does not feel like a "small" car at all. We purchased the Cruze as a third car to help reduce fuel usage, and it has become our first car. Averaging 30 MPG daily driving and over 40 MPG on the highway. The ride is excellent, quite, comfortable and the performance is kind of "sporty". It's fun to drive and makes you feel like you've spent $40,000.00 for this. Great Job GM. Get one."

Just love my Cruze!!!

By on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pros: "Safety, Fuel economy and fun to drive."

Cons: "Needs one more fan speed ;)"

"I bought my Cruze Eco manual 3/31/11. I test drove it three times before buying my car. I was impressed at my first test drive but I felt a little uncomfortable in the seat. Also it seemed like I felt the road a little too much. The second time I test drove the car the seat didn't seem to bother me as much, though I still wasn't sure about how much I was feeling the road. A different dealer contacted me with the exact color and options I wanted. I went the next day and test drove that car. I was soooooooooooooooo impressed and even commented on the fact that I didn't feel the road like I did in the other car. Turns out, the cars had different tires. I love my car. I bought the car knowing it wasn't meant to take off. I love the gas mileage!!!! That has dropped some since I started using the air conditioner, but that is to be expected. When I feel like having fun, this car is enjoyable to drive. When I want to get the gas mileage, I help the people behind me improve there gas mileage also ;) My only wish is that GM had given one more fan speed between the 3rd and 4th speeds. GM has a winner with the Cruze!!! Oh and look at the iihs.org ratings for safety. Just awesome!!! 10 airbags ;)"

Impressive engine performance and gas mileage.

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pros: "Engine performance and gas mileage."

Cons: "None."

"I rented a Cruz initially and found its engine performance, handling and gas mileage to be very impressive. It is quiet and handles well even when doing 70 mph plus on an expressway. Have not had any maintenance problems with the car. My wife who perfers full size cars, not small ones, is even impressed with how comfortable and quiet it is. It is also spacious inside and has a large trunk especially for a small car. I would recommend the car to anyone."

GM hits it out of the ballpark with the CRUZE Eco

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"This car is such a joy to have! I got the CRUZE Eco with 6sp manual transition. So far I get 37mpg city and on the highway I recently did a 250 mile range trip in which I got 46.7mpg. There is no doubt it will get 50 or more after the break in oil is changed. On the hwy you will get about 42mpg at 70mph but I chose to stick to 65mph and I got 45mpg. On the smaller country roads where 60mph is the speed limit is where I got 46.7, basically stating at 60mph. This care was engineered for fuel efficiency. The 1.4l Turbo is ok, the car will get up to 60 pretty quickly from stopped position and dropping into 4th on hwy it will go like a rocket when you punch it. I like the aerodynamics built in, where the front air dam louvers close above a certain speed. The Eco wheels are always aluminum, that's how you can tell an Eco model from the others. This is GM's best car that I have ever seen to date and I have owned 3 before this one. It is soooo quiet inside and one can have a conversation at low tone. I love the Onstar pkg, blue tooth phone. And with a 10 gal tank (small to carry less weight) I got almost 500 miles range! Oh, did I mention the engine and transmission are Autrian made?"

42 MPG overall for first 2200 miles

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"I bought my Cruze Eco with a manual 6 speed one month ago and have put 2200 miles on it. In mixed driving I have averaged 42 MPG according to the trip computer. It generally overstates the MPG by 2-4, but even at that it's pretty decent. Also, the 1.4 turbo is great fun to drive! My only complaint is that the rear seat is a little tight. I am really enjoying this car!"

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

This Car is a Winner

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"1LT auto with RS Pkg. I bought this car for its gas saving capabilities but I got so much more. Aside from having great looks my average combined MPG is 34 and over 40 MPG on the HWY and seems to get better with every fill-up, whach are few and far between. The interior is well thoughtout and the fit and finish looks great. All controls are at my fingertips. Steering is responsive and the 1.4L turbo has more than enough power. The seats are firm and there is a lot of leg and headroom. I have read comments about the transmission but my auto shifts smooth as silk. The manual shifting overide can greatly increase the fun factor and I find myself using it 30 to 40% of the time. I have zero issues driving in hilly terrain and the car is a blast to drive on curves. The trunk is huge for this class of vehicle and the drivers info center is convinently placed for easy viewing and the controls for the info center are easy to operate while driving. The handsfree bluetooth was easy to pair to my phone and since the cabin of the Cruze is so quiet it works better than any I have ever used. The crusie control speed settings are displayed and the cruise has no problem keeping the car at set speed. I highly reccomend getting the connectivity pkg and drivers convinent pkg. I shopped the imports prior buying the Cruze and although the Cruze may be a few dollars more than the imports the features, size, room, and VALUE of the Cruze is worth every penny and exceeds the others. All in all the Cruze has exceed my expectations in every way. Way to go Chevy, you have done well with this car and be sure to tell those who build this car in OHIO Great Job!"

See if you qualify for