2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,402 - $18,793.

10/6.8

Based on 400 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Recently purchased LTZ-RS

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I recently purchased the LTZ-RS model and am extremely surprised with quality and QUIETNESS on the road . The Bluetooth works very smooth with my HTC-EVO cell . I was very surprised with the gas mileage . My dad lives on top of a mountain that is about 5 miles up a two lane highway . When I went up the first time I checked the mileage and it was 29! Amazing ..... around town I an seeing 36-37 ! and it shows at the pump ..... The only defect I have found is an emblem that the red insert is coming off and the dealer says that they will replace . It is red , just like the ad . I traded in a Grand Prix GXP and have been pleasantly surprised . ..... and the climate control works very good too!. Enjoy!"

A Home Run for GM

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"In the past month I have bought 3 of these Cruzes for ex-wives and children; last week I bought one for me to use as a commuter car. I have 3 Porsches and love their handling. My work now requires I drive ~ 60K miles a year and I originally leased a Honda Civic since commuting in a Porsche is not reasonable, although I have over 100K miles on each. It provided the gas savings I desired and was OK from a comfortability perspective, but not what I liked for driving long distance. The lease was up and I did NOT like the trade in value even from Honda. Since I had bought the Cruzes for others in my family, I have bought over 30 GM vehicles in the past, I thought I would try one for my commuting. I was extremely happy with the solid feel and performance. If the reliability is as good as it appears to be this vehicle will be outstanding for small car drivers who like performance at a reasonable price. I live in California and my commute requires a daily drive over a very high grade, my Honda would not maintain speed, my Cruze takes it in stride without faltering. This car is also VERY quite for a small car. This car is not a Porsche, but I have now bought 4 Cruzes for less than one of my Porsches. I think Porsche is the best car made, but there are 8 chevys in my family now, 4 2500HD Diesels and 4 Cruzes, I consider these Chevys the best car made for people who make up the majority in the USA. My rating above is against high performance vehicles and if I rated against other vehicles in its class it would be 5s across all areas and a level above all other cars in its class, I drove over 15 vehicles before making this choice. None compared with the Cruze. Next week I go to the East Coast, my oldest daughter now wants a Cruze!!!"

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Great Comeback for Chevy

By on Saturday, December 04, 2010

"My wife and I purchased our 2011 Chevy Cruze LS. We weighed the difference between the LS, LT1, LT2, LTZ and the RS. When it came right down to it, the LS had the majority of the features all the other models had, with a few exceptions, like leather and the turbo, steering wheel radio controls and Cruise Control. The LS has standard 6 speed Auto trans, p/w, p/l, tilt AND telescopic wheel. It has both digital and analog dash readouts. A very easy and functional XM/MP3/Navigation/Stereo CD, that is expected in a much more expensive vehicle. The ride is extremely QUIET. very little road noise or engine noise (for a 4cyl). The trunk is very large for a car of this caliber. Much larger than any of the other cars in this class. We are averaging 23.5 MPG around the city with hills. Very pleased with this vehicle. We bought the car at a dealer discounted offer for $16,500.00. The warranty is 5 yrs/100k miles along with the road side assistance. The styling reminds us very much like the BMW 3 series, as does the impressive interior. (Don't expect it to perform like a BMW though.) All in All this is a GREAT vehicle for the money. Chevy has really made a great comeback with this vehicle. Would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle for those who don't have an unltd checking account and want a solid vehicle."

Nice Car

By on Sunday, November 28, 2010

"I have seen many reviews on the net (pro and con)..more pro. Have had this car for about one month. (3500 miles) It is not a sport sedan per se and is not targeted to compete in that segment BUT, it is very nicely executed, comfortable and has many amenities. The design is trim and clean. The engine is quiet, responsive and does well cruising between NY and Maryland through NJ. (averaging 36 mpg). I believe that Chevrolet was wise to bring it here to NA. The NA model feels very substantial and solid. I have lived in Europe, Asia and the ME and this car compares easily to what is generally available in those parts of the world....and...in NA, our cars are generally heavier and safer (as a result) so comparing a NA Cruze with that in Asia, Europe or the ME is like comparing Oranges to Clemintines. I have a well equipped 1LT A6."

See if you qualify for