2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,417 - $18,786.

10/6.8

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

HUGE Improvement for GM

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I'll just say it plainly, the Cruze represents a paradigm shift in GM's product quality. In shopping for a new compact car, I considered the Elantra, Mazda3, Golf, Jetta, and Cruze, and I ended up purchasing a Cruze. Why? It offers terrific value while having among the highest refinement in its class. The highlights of the car are a terrific interior, agile chassis, and better than average fuel economy. Additionally, the car feels SOLID in a way that only the Golf matched. I highly recommend this car."

Ohio Built Too

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I was very surprised. Car drove well. Felt very solid and quick for a car that gets such great gas mileage. I prefer manual ,but with 6 speed automatic not needed for gas mileage just for the fun of it. I love this car. Made in USA . Not an import like Fusion or Aveo. Even Motor and Transmision made here and for less than the Mexican built stuff. Before Gm putting there badge on imported junk nice to see an affordable quality car made here for the majority.Gave hi marks for performance because still quick while getting great gas mileage. Not an underpowered Prius or Diesel. And by the way I love this car LOL."

love this car

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I love my car has room in it for my kids in the backseat I have had three new chevys in the past five years and this one is the only one I loved like this plan on keeping it a while"

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exceeding Expectations

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I bought a Cruze eco model about two weeks ago. I can't believe I'm averaging 39 mpg in mixed driving in hill country on the first two tanks of gas. I would have been happy with 29 in the kind of driving I do in SW Pennsylvania. The car does seem to kind of glide without much effort and I drive it conservatively on the highway letting it coast down hills at times around the speed limit--often having to slow it down a bit. The high range gears also pull hills better than I expected--even the 6th gear. The car is also fun to drive in the city where I work and must commute during the work week. It is quick, with more feedback and precise handling than I'd expected even after a test drive. So far this car is exceeding expectations, particularly in the fuel efficiency and fit/finish categories. I could see it easily doing an average of 45 mpg on a long highway trip, driving at reasonable speeds."