2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,391 - $18,914.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 485 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Cruze LTZ- Week long loaner

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Small car can fit large driver"

Cons: "Cup-holder is right where armrest should be"

"I'm 6'5 and this is the car I drove when my car(an 03 Focus) went in for serious engine work. The car seemed about the same size on the outside as my focus but seemed to have far more space and amenities then my car. Obviously it's 10yrs newer then mine but I hardly even used most the features that my current car doesn't have. Had remote start, which I didn't use even though it's winter because I'm gas conscious and don't have it outside for more then 12hrs, but it'd be a plus for someone w/o garage parking. Was an automatic vs my stick-shift and had that natural instinct to want to change gears(accidentally put it in neutral a couple time). With a free hand though I now see how so many people want to text/call while driving, which could be a bad thing. Far more options though in the main cd/display area. Felt very close to an old-mans car. Put a v6 in it and have every seat add-on option to make it just sail like the toyota avalon. But it this is definitely a nice car option for any more environmentally friendly folks. Had all the things for tech-savy people, good gas mileage for eco-friendly people, and plenty of extras to make it Your chevy cruze."

Worst car I ever had

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"After driving this car for almost 2 years I do not like it. It is slow, drives like a truck, takes bumps badly. The inside is small. The steering wheel obscures one of the heater vents. Driving on an expressway, it is VERY noisy. I am sorry I ever bought it !!!"

It needs better seats

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Solid little car"

Cons: "Worst seat ever"

"I gave my son my 2000 Chevy Prizm and got a 2014 Chevy Cruze LT. After getting the car, I found the manual driver seat so bad that I could not sit on it for more than 20 minutes. It's so uncomfortable and I have to keep adjusting and twisting while driving the car. To the point that I traded the Cruze to my son so I can drive the Prizm. I wish GM designs better seat in this car. The front of the seat could not tilt down, which makes it worse. I am thinking of selling the car soon. Besides the driver seat, the car drives very nice."

Never again... Chevy, you disappointed me with thi

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "Nice looking car"

Cons: "Biggest waste of money I have ever spent"

"Was promissed 42 mpg, haven't found the button to push to get more than 29. My 1989 6 cyl camero got better milage than this thing. I have never been so disappointed in a car before. I will not buy another, and have advised all who have asked me about it to save their money. only good thing I can say about this car is that it is sharp looking."

Loved the 12 Cruze. But been driving BMW for 12 yr

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Very nice ride. Plenty of good looks. Nice price."

Cons: "Only issue is the 4cylinders they all use now."

"2012 Crystal Red Tintcoat (upgrade $325) which is seen one many other Chevy models. Loved the interior with the white letter and stitching, Very comfortable, getting in and out. Easy to use all technical widgets and fidgets, on and off the steering wheel, which was also leather. I missed my sun roof, but not all that much. However, if I had ordered the car, I would still have had left the roof out. But, what where once options are now standard. NICE. My father-in-law, had worked for Chevy, so we had always got that GM discount. NICE. Our younger days included the first four door Chevy Baby Blazer, we also had a beautiful black T-Topped Monte Carlo, until the kids came along and so did the Chevy Celebrity Wagon, and then 2 Pontiac Montanas, a Pontiac GTP Grand Prix and a Pontiac Bonneville, which had then lead us to our last GM product at that that time. A black Pontiac Vibe, which my wife absolutely loved and hated to trade in. Having driven BMW 3 series company cars and x3s for my wife, your driving habits change. I didn't need to apply pressure to the brakes as soon as I had to on the Cruze. The same with the power. As I am well aware of the down sizing of most sedans and compacts, going from 300 hp to 140 hp really did take me a while to adjust. I came within inches of buying my first Camero ( White, with 2 Orange racings stripes), but just could not make the move. Since the grands kids are still in booster seats and missing those two extra doors was a huge factor. Heck, I should have bought one anyway. So what lead to my current buy, was sentimental. When I met my wife 31 yeas ago, I had a little 2 door, red, VW, hatchback. I guess what is now the Golf (or Fox, Rabbit). with a 4 shift manual on the floor. I loved it. So now I have a new 4 door VW Golf GTI, which has evolved quite a bit on the interior, and besides, the sentimental past, it gives me an additional 50% of hp. And brakes that I almost recognize. Nice Hatchback. So sentimental feelings, got me to my current car Golf GTI. (Rabbit or Fox)."