2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,416 - $18,811.

10/6.8

Based on 411 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Just love my Cruze!!!

By on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pros: "Safety, Fuel economy and fun to drive."

Cons: "Needs one more fan speed ;)"

"I bought my Cruze Eco manual 3/31/11. I test drove it three times before buying my car. I was impressed at my first test drive but I felt a little uncomfortable in the seat. Also it seemed like I felt the road a little too much. The second time I test drove the car the seat didn't seem to bother me as much, though I still wasn't sure about how much I was feeling the road. A different dealer contacted me with the exact color and options I wanted. I went the next day and test drove that car. I was soooooooooooooooo impressed and even commented on the fact that I didn't feel the road like I did in the other car. Turns out, the cars had different tires. I love my car. I bought the car knowing it wasn't meant to take off. I love the gas mileage!!!! That has dropped some since I started using the air conditioner, but that is to be expected. When I feel like having fun, this car is enjoyable to drive. When I want to get the gas mileage, I help the people behind me improve there gas mileage also ;) My only wish is that GM had given one more fan speed between the 3rd and 4th speeds. GM has a winner with the Cruze!!! Oh and look at the iihs.org ratings for safety. Just awesome!!! 10 airbags ;)"

Impressive engine performance and gas mileage.

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pros: "Engine performance and gas mileage."

Cons: "None."

"I rented a Cruz initially and found its engine performance, handling and gas mileage to be very impressive. It is quiet and handles well even when doing 70 mph plus on an expressway. Have not had any maintenance problems with the car. My wife who perfers full size cars, not small ones, is even impressed with how comfortable and quiet it is. It is also spacious inside and has a large trunk especially for a small car. I would recommend the car to anyone."

GM hits it out of the ballpark with the CRUZE Eco

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"This car is such a joy to have! I got the CRUZE Eco with 6sp manual transition. So far I get 37mpg city and on the highway I recently did a 250 mile range trip in which I got 46.7mpg. There is no doubt it will get 50 or more after the break in oil is changed. On the hwy you will get about 42mpg at 70mph but I chose to stick to 65mph and I got 45mpg. On the smaller country roads where 60mph is the speed limit is where I got 46.7, basically stating at 60mph. This care was engineered for fuel efficiency. The 1.4l Turbo is ok, the car will get up to 60 pretty quickly from stopped position and dropping into 4th on hwy it will go like a rocket when you punch it. I like the aerodynamics built in, where the front air dam louvers close above a certain speed. The Eco wheels are always aluminum, that's how you can tell an Eco model from the others. This is GM's best car that I have ever seen to date and I have owned 3 before this one. It is soooo quiet inside and one can have a conversation at low tone. I love the Onstar pkg, blue tooth phone. And with a 10 gal tank (small to carry less weight) I got almost 500 miles range! Oh, did I mention the engine and transmission are Autrian made?"

42 MPG overall for first 2200 miles

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"I bought my Cruze Eco with a manual 6 speed one month ago and have put 2200 miles on it. In mixed driving I have averaged 42 MPG according to the trip computer. It generally overstates the MPG by 2-4, but even at that it's pretty decent. Also, the 1.4 turbo is great fun to drive! My only complaint is that the rear seat is a little tight. I am really enjoying this car!"

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011