2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,301 - $18,828.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 490 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Great Small Sedan Eco 2013

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Easy highway handling, great rebate, feels safe"

Cons: "No driver right-side armrest"

"Bought it on Thursday night, took it on a road trip to Arizona on Friday. Smooth highway driving with speeds up to 85 MPH, I am very happy with my purchase! Smallish steering wheel, interior is very nice and love how solid the doors are, makes me feel like I bought a mid-size though the gas mileage reminds me it is a small car. Solid acceleration when needed. The MPG minder fluctuates a bunch driving around town. Be careful with the spoilers, they are low."

Love my Cruze

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Good performance, handling, reliability"

Cons: "No cruise control offered on the LS"

"I bought my Cruze LS new in April 2012. It's one of those rare machines that doesn't excel in any particular field, but does everything well. The 1.8L engine is smooth, quiet, and perfectly adequate even with a cabin full of large guys and a trunk full of camping gear. The handling is light and quick without ever being darty or wallowing. It's remarkably easy to perform basic maintenance on. The clutch is one of the smoothest I've ever driven. I consistently exceed the estimated mileage, usually getting 33-34 mpg in combined driving. My only ongoing gripe is a vibration in the transmission in 4th, which Chevy won't acknowledge but every manual Cruze owner has experienced. That aside, Chevy's got a winner in this model."

I Love It!

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Quick, efficient, very comfortable."

Cons: "No cup holders with split rear seat option."

"I was first considering the Sonic, but was curious what a few thousand dollars meant. The Cruze had additional elbow room, more trunk space (where batteries would be in it's cousin the Volt) and BETTER gas mileage. In fact I can average 48 MPG round trip on the flats (under 70 MPH) with the AC off and the windows up. And using the accelerator lightly and tach no higher than 2k helps city mileage considerably. The get-up-and-go is quite impressive, but pushing it will cost you at the pump. My only wish was that I had picked one with the solid rear seat - this split rear seat does not have the fold down cup holders. The driver and passenger have two good holders in the center column and two slanted holders for capped bottles in the doors, but none in reach of the rear occupants. My teenage daughter loves the Satellite radio and the plug-ins for both aux and USB. And her friends (up to three) seem to be quite content in the back seat."

Love it..getting 36mpg..all around town/44highway

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "mileage"

Cons: "small"

"very quiet, little smaller than my last car , but getting used to it(worth the mileage)..eco model..awesome design...highly recommend it/chevys got a winner"

Love this car!!

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful car! Awesome to drive! Affordable!"

Cons: "None so far!"

"For the price point and the features it has, this is the most amazingly awesome car I could possibly afford! The gas mileage is fantastic, the car drives like a dream, the response of pedal Pick Up is awesome for a 4 cyl. I LOVE my car! I have spoken to other Cruze owners as well, and they all LOVE the Cruze! 10 air bags, so I know my son and I will be as safe as possible in any kind of accident, (God Forbid!) My insurance went down because of the 5 out of 5 safety rating. This car is not only beautiful, but completely roadworthy, feels safe and is super easy to drive. Did I say that I love my car?"