2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,859 - $21,276.

10/6.8

Based on 406 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Love It !!

By on Thursday, March 24, 2011

"I have a Chevrolet Cruze LTZ and I absolutely love it. It is an exceptionally nice looking car with the very latest technology. It is amazingly quick for a 1.4 L 4 cyl eng. the leather seats are beautiful and comfortable. Great leg room and trunk space (the back seat is not huge but adequate). It is the quietest car I have ever owned and I have owned some very nice, much more expensice cars. It is triple sealed and even the glass is acoustic. I have "hyper miled" in the car and got 46.4 miles per gallon. I can pretty easily get 36 mpg on the highway. I can and do recommend this "American Car" to anyone. I do not believe there is any foreign manufacturer who can match it."

Best compact ever!

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"I have this vehicle since 2 months now and is just the best car ever! in the compact section"

Wow, pleasantly impressive!

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I was in the market for a fuel efficient vehicle. I purchased the Cruze Eco manual transmission. This car has surpassed my expectations tremendously. Super smooth, excellent performance, super great gas mileage (you can easily surpass the EPA's estimate on the highway). Great stereo, nice features, sturdy quality, comfortable sporty seats, fun to drive. I recommend bluetooth option especially if purchasing a manual transmission. Overall great car, you wont' be disappointed especially for the very affordable price."

HUGE Improvement for GM

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I'll just say it plainly, the Cruze represents a paradigm shift in GM's product quality. In shopping for a new compact car, I considered the Elantra, Mazda3, Golf, Jetta, and Cruze, and I ended up purchasing a Cruze. Why? It offers terrific value while having among the highest refinement in its class. The highlights of the car are a terrific interior, agile chassis, and better than average fuel economy. Additionally, the car feels SOLID in a way that only the Golf matched. I highly recommend this car."

Ohio Built Too

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I was very surprised. Car drove well. Felt very solid and quick for a car that gets such great gas mileage. I prefer manual ,but with 6 speed automatic not needed for gas mileage just for the fun of it. I love this car. Made in USA . Not an import like Fusion or Aveo. Even Motor and Transmision made here and for less than the Mexican built stuff. Before Gm putting there badge on imported junk nice to see an affordable quality car made here for the majority.Gave hi marks for performance because still quick while getting great gas mileage. Not an underpowered Prius or Diesel. And by the way I love this car LOL."