2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,311 - $24,808.

10/6.8

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

42 MPG overall for first 2200 miles

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"I bought my Cruze Eco with a manual 6 speed one month ago and have put 2200 miles on it. In mixed driving I have averaged 42 MPG according to the trip computer. It generally overstates the MPG by 2-4, but even at that it's pretty decent. Also, the 1.4 turbo is great fun to drive! My only complaint is that the rear seat is a little tight. I am really enjoying this car!"

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

This Car is a Winner

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"1LT auto with RS Pkg. I bought this car for its gas saving capabilities but I got so much more. Aside from having great looks my average combined MPG is 34 and over 40 MPG on the HWY and seems to get better with every fill-up, whach are few and far between. The interior is well thoughtout and the fit and finish looks great. All controls are at my fingertips. Steering is responsive and the 1.4L turbo has more than enough power. The seats are firm and there is a lot of leg and headroom. I have read comments about the transmission but my auto shifts smooth as silk. The manual shifting overide can greatly increase the fun factor and I find myself using it 30 to 40% of the time. I have zero issues driving in hilly terrain and the car is a blast to drive on curves. The trunk is huge for this class of vehicle and the drivers info center is convinently placed for easy viewing and the controls for the info center are easy to operate while driving. The handsfree bluetooth was easy to pair to my phone and since the cabin of the Cruze is so quiet it works better than any I have ever used. The crusie control speed settings are displayed and the cruise has no problem keeping the car at set speed. I highly reccomend getting the connectivity pkg and drivers convinent pkg. I shopped the imports prior buying the Cruze and although the Cruze may be a few dollars more than the imports the features, size, room, and VALUE of the Cruze is worth every penny and exceeds the others. All in all the Cruze has exceed my expectations in every way. Way to go Chevy, you have done well with this car and be sure to tell those who build this car in OHIO Great Job!"

Fun Car

By on Friday, May 13, 2011

"I bought this car in January, as many of you know the winter was not nice in the North East. With traction control and stabilitrack my 2LT handled like an all wheel drive car. Now with good weather I am getting over 30 MPH in hilly stop and go driving, going from 30 gallons a week in my SUV to 10. This car has a lot more features in it than even the high priced Japanese hi end models. I find my self bragging about this car regularly."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

By on Friday, May 06, 2011

"This car is everything I was looking for!!! It is relatively cheap, good looking, drives excellent, and saves me big money when I fill up!! The Cruze rides very well and interior quality is exceptional, especially when compared to previous Chevy models. I once said "I will never, ever, buy a Chevy again!" This car has changed my mind. Even if you don't like Chevy vehicles, as I did, I have to admit, if you drive this car... you will buy this car!!! Guaranteed! The only thing that lags slightly, is the engine power. But, keep in mind that it is not a performance car. It does however, have enough power to pass anything on the road very quickly! 2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4T"