2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,947 - $24,554.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 455 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I love my Chevy Cruze

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pros: "Great price, gas mileage and comfort ."

Cons: "Chevy needs to improve the Exterior paint"

"I bought my Chevy Cruze LT RS with dealer installed sun roof May of 2011. I bought it for the look, comfort, remote start, fuel economy and front wheel drive. This car is comfortable and drives so smooth. It has great trunk room. I picked the CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT and the only problem I have found is the paint job. The slightest touch seems to scratch it. I would like to put a strip along my door for protection but Chevy does not carry this trim for the Cruze. I receive so many compliments when people see my car. All in all I love my car!"

Love it

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Outstanding handling. Great amenities."

Cons: "Noticeable turbo-lag"

"I have the LTZ/RS and the handling is great. My city mileage is about 25. On the Highway it sneaks above 35. I insisted on the premium sound system and it's awesome. Looking forward to using the heated seats in a Chicago winter. I think the turbo drive train needs a little more engineering. The lag is noticeable and the shifts not always smooth."

My favorite new car!

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Drive, feel"

"I went from an SUV to the Cruze - and I LOVE it! It has a great feel on the road and very comfortable. Its interior room surprised me when I drove 4 family members and their luggage home from a week long vacation! I have the upgraded Pioneer sound system and enjoy that every mile! I do mostly city driving and get about 28 mpg. I love my Cruze LTZ."

Transmission - jerks when stopping -

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "great gas milage, great looks, comfortable"

Cons: "noises in the body"

2011 CHEVROLET CRUZ...LTZ RS ADDITION

"I bought the Cruze off the showroom floor...may 30.2011. I drive alot and the low profile tires are nice, they didn't offer much of a smooth ride. So i bit the bullet and put 17"s tire/rims on. The ride smoothed out alot with the new Michelins. I have had the car into service 2 times for the "thumping" sound in the right side/wheel well. Ohio guy that rated the car hit it on the head saying it sounded like a hollow sound.....Both dealerships said that was normal for going over bumps. I don't think it is. Almost sounds like when a stut goes bad, the kind of deep rattle. We'll see with longer ownership. The MPG on the highway at 75 miles per hour was 31..not bad / around town 26. I will say alot of people look at it. It looks like mercedes front/bmw rear(from the side ) OVERALL...happy .....get and keep Onstar , handsfree is awesome! smile If you can afford the LTZ RS editon, GET IT! Chevy needs to work the kinks out of this 6 speed automatic...it jerks (downshifting)when coming to a stop. at take off there is a slight pause, you'll notice it alot if you are trying to merge, it hesitates a split second. Its weird."

2011 CHEVROLET CRUZ...LTZ RS ADDITION

I love this car

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Great price, performance, gas mileage, features!"

Cons: "None in my opinion"

"I have had my Cruze for 4 weeks and couldn't be happier with it. It is everything I could want in a car! It is so quiet I can't even hear the engine without a single rattle. The gas mileage has been awesome. The installed features such as rear park assist, remote start, Bluetooth, Sirius, onstar, stabilitrack, cruise control, etc are absolutely incredible! I drove my last 2 cars for almost 10 years each (1992 Subaru Loyale and 2002 Hyundai Elantra) and am looking forward to as many years with my Cruze. Way to go Chevrolet!!!! Finally after 35 years I can feel confident buying American again! Keep up the excellent work."