2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,080 - $24,745.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 468 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

great car

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Mileage.fit and trim. fun to drive good value"

Cons: "rear seat leg room is short."

"Love this car. Mileage exceeds window sticker mileage. I average 43.9 on the highway and 39.7 mixed city and highway. Handleing is very good. Interior very good. Leg room in rear seats is short with a tall driver."

I love my Penelope CRUZE!!!

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "MPG, great features, eye appeal, safety"

Cons: "Lagging take off"

"First of all I have realized that I see what I want and I get blinded and don’t give anything else a chance. Which I started to do this time too I drove the Cruze and I just wasn’t feeling it I didn’t care for the way it took off but I did like the interior and the ride was nice, quiet and smooth. I took a couple days and researched the car more and went back to the lot to see what else they had for me. While I was getting the keys to drive an Equinox, a Cruze ECO model drove past me and I was taken back a bit… going wait that’s a Cruze… it seemed the slightly different front of the ECO and the rims made it seem like a totally different car then I had originally driven. So naturally I wanted those keys as well! The first one I drove I didn’t do much customizing of the seats just kind of moved it back some (I’m 6 foot tall so a small car was already going to be a hard sale) So I drove the Cruze ECO and fixed the seat and steering wheel to be the most comfortable for me, and took it for a spin. Still the takeoff does kind of lag a bit but really for a 4 cyl it’s not so bad, it’s something you can learn to get used to. Once I adjusted the seats I didn’t feel like a giant person in a small car I was actually quite comfortable. I fell in love that day and drove it home that night! I guess I was lucky because the one I happen to pick had the Connectivity Package which gives you the auxiliary port, USB port, and Bluetooth (which I am now addicted to, taking my calls through my car is so nice I don’t have to worry about missing calls while driving and I am not distracted because it’s pretty much like the person is in the car with me). I am so happy that I didn’t rule this car out judging by the first one I saw… Because I absolutely love this car! The interior is very eye appealing yet not to insane (to many buttons make things more complicated)! The exterior is sleek and sharp a very nice upgrade from the previous Cavalier and Cobalt. I live in Missouri where the summers get hot and the winters are cold… and really there don’t seem to be many in between days therefore I think my gas mileage may not be the norm but still it’s great! In town driving I get 27-30 MPG and Highway I get 32-36 (on the very few good days where I don’t need a lot of AC or HEAT I have gotten closer to 40 (HWY). I would recommend this car to anyone looking to buy a new car! As a matter of fact my friend bought one a week ago! We went car shopping for 2 weeks started with the Cruze then test drove everything else that appealed to her… in the end the Cruze was the only car that gave her the same “Wedding Dress” feeling it gave me!"

Love this car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Surprisingly A Really Great Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Sporty, Stylish, Luxury, Onstar, XM, Price"

Cons: "Should have bigger engine"

One Mean Machine

"I have owned many foreign cars in my history of car ownership such as Volvo and Mercedes Benz. I was in the market for a new car and was poised to be shopping for a new or newer Mercedes Benz for my next car purchase. Then I started to see this little Chevy car cruising around my neighborhood. It really caught my eye. I test drove a new Mercedes E-Class (2011) and found out I didn't like it so much and on the same day I went to the Chevrolet dealership and decided to actually test drive this Cruze. What I found was this car had some very good features for half of the sticker price of the Mercedes. No doubt though Mercedes Benz has always been my passion but the new E-Class I found uninteresting and very plain but the Cruze has sharp lines, style, sportiness and luxury all in one. So as soon as I got back from the test drive of a base edition Cruze I decided this is the car I want. I bought a 2011 Cruze LTZ with the R/S sport package with a 6 year/100,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty. I am so happy of this purchase and I look at this car everyday and think, WOW! I definitely recommend it."

One Mean Machine

AWESOME CAR

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, handling, and looks!"

Cons: "nothing!!!"

"I just bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ. The handling, horsepower, the looks (RS package). I have to say out of the 7 cars I test drove. It was number one! I LOVE my new car."