2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,106 - $24,653.

10/6.8

Based on 426 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Love this CAR

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage!"

Cons: "None!"

"I couldn't ask for anything better in a vehicle. It's comfortable, solid and excellant on gas! Coming home from vacation with the car fully loaded we got 43.5 mpg! Wouldn't trade it for the world!"

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

Pros: "All of it"

Cons: "can not think of any!"

"People this is a great car for the money! You get everything, Nav, high end sound system, back up sensors, moonroof, leather, keyless start, and remote start, on star and lets not forget it is 5*****'s in every category 4 rollover, and so much more for under $26,000, you can spend $30-$40,000 and not get even close to the safety!. If you are looking not to spend tons of money, GREAT gas miles (regular), and have all the gadgets, get this car! LTZ/RS, it is worth looking at and buying!"

Good Purchase

By on Saturday, October 01, 2011

Pros: "drive, sound and nav system, looks"

Cons: "leather seats a little stuff but will last longer than to soft kind that will crack and wrinkle"

"After almost 2 months of looking and seeing the Cruze first, we ended up with it! We looked at everything front wheel drive with good gas miles under $28,000. We have not had an American car in at least 10 years. Look no further and buy this car LTZ with RS package!"

Started out happy, now not so sure!!

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Trunk space, design and warranty"

Cons: "reliability, interior space, transmission, and lack of mpg's as advertised"

"Ok so we were happy to buy an American made car, that was compepetitve with foreign cars in the same class. The gas mileage, the spacious trunk and the layout of the interior was the key selling points. We still love the trunk space for such a small car. The trunk is even larger than the next model up, the Malibu. The front leg room is great and the car does have some style to it. We didn't get the gas mileage we thought we would, although its decent. We have a regular regimend of city and highway drivinf and ssumed we'd average about 30 mpg combined. We average 23.7 right now. The 6 speed transmission on such a small car is funky. Too hard to get used to. This is a great car if you have only 2 kids that are old enough to participate in weekly sports. Trunk will suffice. Took the car on a road trip about 300 miles each way and not comfortable at all for me. I thought this would be a great commuter car or for a mom with a couple smaller kids, until the latest issue. Although Chevy has fixed the already 3 recalls on this car, now just as my wife hit 10,000 miles the front wheel hub started falling apart. The car sounded like a 4X4 with mudder tires going down the road. Now Chevy says they don't have the parts to fix it, so I am driving a rental(on Chevy of course). Now the car they provided us for a rental is a 2012 Impala with 302 HP. What a difference in size and power and of course money. I don't know what the answer is, but we are not going to keep this car. Maybe its just a lemon, or ??? We are not willing to risk our family's safety on it so after it's repaired we will trade this car in. We bought the LS and only paid 16,900 for it..so I think you get what you pay for. We hope this helps those who are considering purchasing this car. Peace"

The Cruze is the little car that Can and will!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"First off, the Cruze has an armrest that moves! Try it. It will slide forward a few inches. Second, if anyone is wanting a serious amount of power out of this please check out reflashing the factory program. This may/may not void your warranty if they catch you but the mileage gain and the power increase is worth it. Close to 200 horse and over 200 foot pounds of torque. She goes like stink. I have seen 50 with the tune. You will need to run premium but 550 a tank is worth an few extra cents! Only Chevrolet makes a car like this. No other company can compete with it. BUY IT! For the people who have issues with the car. For us reading the stories of leaks and smoke and what not....we do not know what the owner has or hasn't done. Try it out for yourself."