2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,682 - $21,273.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 486 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I Love My Cruze!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "gas milage, comfort, quiet ride"

Cons: "none! Go Buy One!"

"I've had my Cruze for 1 year now and I couldn't be happier. My milage is great and fits me my wife and 2kids comfortably. I'm averaging 35.5mpg and easily get 425miles per tank of fuel. I feel proud to drive car from an American car company that is built right here in Ohio!"

Excellent Car! Better than the Rest

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "None so Far"

"Excellent Car, been a VW owner for years and was very disappointed in the new ones out. This car has so much over on so many. Was a little worried about having a chevy over others BUT, it was the best of all we drove, VW, Toyota, Honda. Got to hand it to them, Very good job, fun, comfy, all the bells and whistles for a decent price. Way to go GM!"

Love this CAR

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage!"

Cons: "None!"

"I couldn't ask for anything better in a vehicle. It's comfortable, solid and excellant on gas! Coming home from vacation with the car fully loaded we got 43.5 mpg! Wouldn't trade it for the world!"

Smart Choice

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Impressive Handling & loaded with technology"

Cons: "Rear-seat headroom for taller people"

2015 Chevy Cruze LT

"The 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, with the redesigned front and upgraded interior amenities, is a smart choice for people looking for a midsized sedan at a compact car price. I purchased the LT model with turbocharged engine and automatic transmission, and was immediately impressed with the pickup, handling, and agility of the car on these Western Pennsylvania roads. The interior feels solid, comfortable, and leads the class with options such as rear-backup camera, MyLink Infotainment System, and OnStar (with the AT&T Mobile Hotspot). My passengers also loved the quietness of the interior and the 9 speaker Pioneer Sound system. Technology loves integrating with the Cruze via features such as Bluetooth Media syncing (playing music from your smartphone), OnStar diagnostics and remote start via an available free app, and XM Radio/Pandora/Slacker, which are built right in. All in all, this car outperforms the imports with a luxurious feel and great fuel economy in both city and highway. If you are new to Chevrolet, put aside any preconceptions and take it for a test drive. The car will sell itself."

2015 Chevy Cruze LT

A safe, economical and fun car to drive.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "Backseat legroom & no spare"

"Ovarall extremely pleased with this vehicle. We've enjoyed the 6 speed transmission. Average mileage for 67K is 43 mpg. Highest on trip was 53 mpg. A bit disappointed with gas mileage in town. The gearing of transmission very 'tall'. As result can stall vehicle at low speeds in 2nd gear. A very comfortable car for front seat passengers. The backseat leg room is a bit tight. A good ride and very quiet. A great highway car."

Great Small Sedan Eco 2013

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Easy highway handling, great rebate, feels safe"

Cons: "No driver right-side armrest"

"Bought it on Thursday night, took it on a road trip to Arizona on Friday. Smooth highway driving with speeds up to 85 MPH, I am very happy with my purchase! Smallish steering wheel, interior is very nice and love how solid the doors are, makes me feel like I bought a mid-size though the gas mileage reminds me it is a small car. Solid acceleration when needed. The MPG minder fluctuates a bunch driving around town. Be careful with the spoilers, they are low."

Love my Cruze

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Good performance, handling, reliability"

Cons: "No cruise control offered on the LS"

"I bought my Cruze LS new in April 2012. It's one of those rare machines that doesn't excel in any particular field, but does everything well. The 1.8L engine is smooth, quiet, and perfectly adequate even with a cabin full of large guys and a trunk full of camping gear. The handling is light and quick without ever being darty or wallowing. It's remarkably easy to perform basic maintenance on. The clutch is one of the smoothest I've ever driven. I consistently exceed the estimated mileage, usually getting 33-34 mpg in combined driving. My only ongoing gripe is a vibration in the transmission in 4th, which Chevy won't acknowledge but every manual Cruze owner has experienced. That aside, Chevy's got a winner in this model."

I Love It!

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Quick, efficient, very comfortable."

Cons: "No cup holders with split rear seat option."

"I was first considering the Sonic, but was curious what a few thousand dollars meant. The Cruze had additional elbow room, more trunk space (where batteries would be in it's cousin the Volt) and BETTER gas mileage. In fact I can average 48 MPG round trip on the flats (under 70 MPH) with the AC off and the windows up. And using the accelerator lightly and tach no higher than 2k helps city mileage considerably. The get-up-and-go is quite impressive, but pushing it will cost you at the pump. My only wish was that I had picked one with the solid rear seat - this split rear seat does not have the fold down cup holders. The driver and passenger have two good holders in the center column and two slanted holders for capped bottles in the doors, but none in reach of the rear occupants. My teenage daughter loves the Satellite radio and the plug-ins for both aux and USB. And her friends (up to three) seem to be quite content in the back seat."

Love it..getting 36mpg..all around town/44highway

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "mileage"

Cons: "small"

"very quiet, little smaller than my last car , but getting used to it(worth the mileage)..eco model..awesome design...highly recommend it/chevys got a winner"

Love this car!!

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful car! Awesome to drive! Affordable!"

Cons: "None so far!"

"For the price point and the features it has, this is the most amazingly awesome car I could possibly afford! The gas mileage is fantastic, the car drives like a dream, the response of pedal Pick Up is awesome for a 4 cyl. I LOVE my car! I have spoken to other Cruze owners as well, and they all LOVE the Cruze! 10 air bags, so I know my son and I will be as safe as possible in any kind of accident, (God Forbid!) My insurance went down because of the 5 out of 5 safety rating. This car is not only beautiful, but completely roadworthy, feels safe and is super easy to drive. Did I say that I love my car?"