2012 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 534 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

I love this car

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Great price, performance, gas mileage, features!"

Cons: "None in my opinion"

"I have had my Cruze for 4 weeks and couldn't be happier with it. It is everything I could want in a car! It is so quiet I can't even hear the engine without a single rattle. The gas mileage has been awesome. The installed features such as rear park assist, remote start, Bluetooth, Sirius, onstar, stabilitrack, cruise control, etc are absolutely incredible! I drove my last 2 cars for almost 10 years each (1992 Subaru Loyale and 2002 Hyundai Elantra) and am looking forward to as many years with my Cruze. Way to go Chevrolet!!!! Finally after 35 years I can feel confident buying American again! Keep up the excellent work."

I love my Cruze

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "Great driving experience"

Cons: "A small hiccup in first shift"

"Bought my 2013 Cruze in July 2015 and have been very very satisfied with my purchase. I did not intend to buy another Chevy (was looking at a Honda Civic) but was blown away by the appearance, handling and overall feel. I have taken this car on two long road trips (NH and FL) and it was great. I look forward to see how it handles Ohio winters though."

Really pleased with this car, don't understand all

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, peppy, great MPG's and looks great!"

Cons: "little bit of turbo lag but that is to be expected"

"the complaining about their Cruzes. Mine is a LTZ RS model. Black on Black, I get 36 to 39 on highway runnning 75 to 80 going back in forth from Nashville to Knoxville. In town I get anywhere from 27 to 36 all day long, short intown driving to getting it on. Only complaint is little bit of turbo lag on take off but I am getting used to that now. Really like sporty looks of car and have had lot of folks tell me it is a good looking car. Really wanted a Maxima but for $10,000 less and I get at least 10 mpg better i am good for now."

Great little car. LOVE it.

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pros: "price can always be better but not bad drives nice"

Cons: "a little small for me, but getting a custom to it"

"I had a great car before in a GMC Envoy 7 seater but fuel milage was only 16 and was killing us. This car I love everything about it. Great to park, Love the interior, Love the outside, LOVE the number at the gas pump...$96 Envoy TO $36 Cruze ECO per fill up and the Cruze gets more mpg's. LOVE IT, and it has more power....woooohooooo :). Now this winter might be a different thing...time will tell, no four wheel drive :(. We get 36mpg's around town driving. The sticker on the window said 26 - 39 mpg. On my trip to Myrtle Beach this summer we were getting 42.3 on the way home until we got in a lot of traffic on I95 and still ended up getting 40.1mpg :). We had the car LOADED with stuff (a lot of trunk room for a little car..p.s. I had my golf clubs in there too...woooo...hoooo) LOVE IT! I may buy another one to replace my Avalanche for everyday driving! But I need to keep at least one 4 wheel drive living in the mountains of PA."

This a solid car. I bought it for commuter car.

By on Sunday, September 8, 2013

"This car has taken me all over the place. I have 31000 miles since june of 2011. Other than oil changes and the tire rotations, the only thing that has broken is the trunk button. 3 year 36000 miles covered it. I have the standard transmission, I have gotten over 40 mpg driving in Chicago traffic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals