2012 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 475 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Excellent value

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "great price, plenty of trunk space & fun to drive"

Cons: "can't keep up with my Vette!"

"Fun to drive, outstanding fuel economy (35.8 mpg avg over 70k miles) and all the creature comforts needed for work commute or long trips. The price was right and was a no brainer based on 20k miles per year driving. No problems and still running strong!"

3 Year Review - 2012 2LT Cruze

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Gas Mileage-Driveability-Fun"

Cons: "Several Recalls - All Dealt With Though"

"Purchased this car 4/12 with 1400 miles on it. Other than water pump recall, and one fender bender (not car's fault), the car has been Outstanding. Consistent 28-32 mpg overall in Hwy/City (60/40) driving. Heated Leather Seats are comfortable and can accommodate any size person. Several 3500 plus mile trips and NO road fatigue. Have owned a lot of cars and this has been one of my favorites. That's saying something."

Smart Choice

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Impressive Handling & loaded with technology"

Cons: "Rear-seat headroom for taller people"

2015 Chevy Cruze LT

"The 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, with the redesigned front and upgraded interior amenities, is a smart choice for people looking for a midsized sedan at a compact car price. I purchased the LT model with turbocharged engine and automatic transmission, and was immediately impressed with the pickup, handling, and agility of the car on these Western Pennsylvania roads. The interior feels solid, comfortable, and leads the class with options such as rear-backup camera, MyLink Infotainment System, and OnStar (with the AT&T Mobile Hotspot). My passengers also loved the quietness of the interior and the 9 speaker Pioneer Sound system. Technology loves integrating with the Cruze via features such as Bluetooth Media syncing (playing music from your smartphone), OnStar diagnostics and remote start via an available free app, and XM Radio/Pandora/Slacker, which are built right in. All in all, this car outperforms the imports with a luxurious feel and great fuel economy in both city and highway. If you are new to Chevrolet, put aside any preconceptions and take it for a test drive. The car will sell itself."

2015 Chevy Cruze LT

Beautiful Design But Disappointed with Noises

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Gorgeous design and classy interior."

Cons: "Irritating but mild noises."

"The design on this car has gotten positive comments from stangers, something I don't recall getting for my Toyota Corolla, which I traded in for the Cruze. It is a sharp-looking car for a reasonable price. What disappoints me, though, is that there has been a hollow rattle at times from the passenger side door area when going over modest bumps in the road, and now a buzzing from the middle dash area in acceleration. I'm hesitant to take it in for repair since I wonder if they will be able to locate the problem. If not for these cheaper tendencies, I would be even more eager to recommend the car. I've noticed a nice quiet ride otherwise but the car takes bumps in a bit different way than the Corolla; I think I prefer the Corolla in that area. This is a real nice car, but with the recent concerns from a leading consumer magazine, I wonder if it might go the way of the Cobalt. I sure hope not."

I Love My Cruze!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "gas milage, comfort, quiet ride"

Cons: "none! Go Buy One!"

"I've had my Cruze for 1 year now and I couldn't be happier. My milage is great and fits me my wife and 2kids comfortably. I'm averaging 35.5mpg and easily get 425miles per tank of fuel. I feel proud to drive car from an American car company that is built right here in Ohio!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals