2012 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 455 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Has Toyota and Honda beat in Spades!!

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Agility, comfort, speed, braking, economy, price"

Cons: "No coupe available"

My best car 2014 Cruze 1LT 1.4L turbo

"I looked at the Toyota Camry, Corolla and Honda Accord and for the price the 2014 Cruze was the best deal. From the very first time I drove it, I knew it was the right car for me. Sleek, agile and very fun to drive with excellent fuel economy and acceleration, the Cruze is perfect for my driving style. Handles corners like its on rails. Virtually no road noise. The sound system has 12 speakers and its better than any that I've ever had. I can't believe you can get this much fun and technology for $18,500! Mine came with the MyLink and touchscreen. All the features make you feel like you're in control of Iron Man or a sleek spaceship. Could not be happier."

My best car 2014 Cruze 1LT 1.4L turbo

One of the worst vehicles I've ever driven

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Awesome and sporty ext and comfortable interior"

Cons: "Poor make of the vehicle motor"

"I bought this car in January of 2014 and for the first year it was a great car... until the next winter came along. The car has a cold start problem where all the check engine lights and traction control lights come on, it won't shift, and the car will barely start. It has now been in the shop since the end of December of 2014 and it is now almost March of 2015 and the dealership says they can not find the problem. I have asked other Cruze owners about theirs and everybody seems to have problems. Maybe mine is a lemon but I would strongly advise to NOT BUY THIS CAR!"

Rxcellent Road Transportation

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "very economical to drive with comfort"

Cons: "blindspots but sensors alert to avoid collision"

"This was an early release Chevrolet Cruze Diesel. I purchased it in May 2013. I dive this car for work and mostly on highways. My average MPG is 47 and cost 5-8 cents a mile for fuel cost. On one trip to Louisiana I got 50 MPG over a distance of 797 miles. It is comfortable on long trips. In my opinion, this vehicle best the Volkswagon TDI since dealerships are abundant for service. It is a pity that Chevrolet has not made this car's presence known in its commercial advertisements. I have had one recall which was handled promptly. There have been no significant issues with engine or drive train. I have enjoyed owning it."

Afraid to use it because of defect letters from GM

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "Looks nice"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I leased this car for the MPG and to transport my mother around. It is comfortable and well designed. However, with the recall for axles, I was told by my service rep "use it as little as possible until the parts are available and it is fixed". This took 6 months waiting on parts. I parked the car and made other arrangements for my mother. Since that time I have received 5 letters from GM advising me of various defects; which GM has no intention of fixing "until they occur"; some of which are overheating, loss of power steering, loss of lights, leaking coolant, bad battery connection; all of which are simple fixes, but have diminished my confidence in whether or not this car will break down on me and leave me stranded unable to get to where I'm going or get me back home. This is why it only has 7000 miles on it, in 18 months, and has been serviced only once, based upon time verses mileage. It is also why I am looking at trading it in for another brand of car, even if it costs me a bunch of money to get out of. The worst part for me is in 44years of driving all 37 of my vehicles have been GM."

pile of junk

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "good sound system."

Cons: "cheap interior; visibility stinks; underpowered"

"the reason i have a measly 57K is that this joke has spent entirely too much time in several dealerships for recalls/repairs. based on this vehicle, i will NEVER purchase another GM product"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals