2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 534 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

So far I really like the car, only has 550 miles

By on Friday, March 25, 2016

Pros: "Good Price for what it has"

Cons: "None so far"

My 2016 chevy Cruze Limited lt1

"I like everything about it, easy to use, the controls, rides nice, great gas mileage, what's not to like, Wi-Fi, free for 3 months on-star free for 6 months, nice radio, nice ridding car, looks nice, so far very happy with it. I am leasing it, for now, but after the 27 month lease, I can see myself buying it."

My 2016 chevy Cruze Limited lt1

Reliable and Efficient Commuter

By on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pros: "Good Price, Excellent mileage, good reliability"

Cons: "a little tight on the inside, no spare tire"

"Bought the 2014 Cruze Diesel right when it was available. No regrets. Other that a pesky exhaust temp sensor, no issues and great mileage. I have a 140 mile round trip commute, so really appreciate the 45 mpg highway mileage I get."

Best vehicle ever

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel economy, Small,"

Cons: "long time for heater to turn on,"

"So im 18 years old. in the adult world now so i drive 3 hours a day to get to work and back. I had a 04 mustang and hated the gas milage so i decided as a adult i need to make a adult desicion so i decided on a Cruze. And let me tell you it was the best decision of my life i love how it drives the technology in it, and the fuel economy! I did a great choice in my car choice and my BF has a Malibu which i liked but it was to big for me this car is smaller which fits me perfectly!One thing i do not like is how long it takes for the heater to start working you def. have to start your car ahead of time before you can actually get in it. i plan on keeping this car for a while which with only 11700 is possible so when i have kids they can fit in the back! i cant get over how much i love this car!<3 Pricing on these car is great for how much money you will save in fuel! But be careful with car insurance cause this baby does have turbo, It is to help the fuel economy not that the car cant get up and go but that is not what i use it for. It will be higher than other cars though due to that so be aware! But ya if you are thinking about getting this car i would totally say DO IT!"

it is my fourth cruze and my kids love them

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pros: "excellant car not sure when the 2016desiel is out"

"we have over three hundred thousand miles on four cruzes and no problems"

Comfortable and fuel-efficient

By on Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pros: "MPG, comfort, quiet ride, handling"

Cons: "No rear cup holders"

"I just bought my second Cruze Eco manual. My previous Eco easily gave me 45-47 mpg on interstates at 70 mph. On rural roads at 60 mph, I frequently get in the low 50s for mpg. Around town, I've never gotten below 30 mpg. The car is very comfortable on long trips. The front seats are very comfortable, but the back seats are not comfortable for adults on long trips. Our teen daughters find the back seats fine, though. Trunk is spacious. The ride is quiet. The car feels steady and firm. The interior looks classy, and the controls are easy to use. The bright red exterior looks fantastic. Only complaint - why does the Eco base model not have cup holders in the rear seats?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals