2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 534 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

One problem!

By on Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pros: "compact, stylish, smooth riding, fun to drive"

Cons: "mechanical problems"

"My Cruze is absolutely perfect for me. It is small but yet spacious and a great car for a mother to be like me. This car is smooth riding, has GREAT gas mileage, and is unique and stylish. One problem. My car keeps turning off by itself, for no reason. My car is a manual/stick shift. Sometimes I could be in the 6th gear going at 55mph just to have my car turn off like I took the key out of the ignition. It's happened quite a few times at night, which is unsafe due to the headlights also turning off with the car. It gives no warning, and NO codes! I took it to Chevy to have them look at it, only to say it was because my keys were too heavy because the computer wouldn't pick up any codes that the car could be giving off. Otherwise, I love this car and besides the mechanical problem, I would recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing car."

Way to go Chevrolet!

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "Great price, driveability and comfort"

Cons: "Sound system controls are not very intuitive"

"I have owned many cars in my life, from Corvettes to Mercedes, and this is quite possibly the best car I have ever had. It is effortless to drive and is smooth, comfortable and quiet. The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of pep. I have averaged about 33 mpg. I haven't had any quality issues whatsoever in the 3+ years I have had it. And the tech features are great: good sound system, bluetooth for hands-free phone, backup camera. I love that I can push a button on the wheel and then just say who I want to call."

VERY HAPPY CRUZE OWNER

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great price, sporty, fun to drive"

Cons: "No good place to put my change"

"After owning nothing but full size SUVs for the past 20 years I decided it was time to find something with better fuel economy. I had been researching for the past year, comparing Toyota Corolla (I bought one years ago and loved it)and the Cruze. I think I got more value for my $$ with the Chevy. I bought the 1LT with RS and Driver Convenience package and still paid less than the Corolla would have cost with fewer features. I have 15,000 miles on it and have had no issues. It will never match the comfort of my fully loaded Suburban, of course, but it is still very comfortable to drive (I am 5'3" and my husband and sons are over 6'2")AND hurts a whole lot less at the pump!"

Excellent vehicle.

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I don't own this car

"This car has exceeded all my expectations. It is and has been a very reliable vehicle. It has low mileage. Constantly babied as to servicing and factory recall specs. I could not envision a better car at such a good price. Choice is provided to use sun roof or not."

Great car, bad braking system

By on Friday, December 18, 2015

Reason: Brake Problems

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Brakes"

"Overall I have to say that I loved this car. It was the first new car that I had ever bought and I loved how fast and fun it was to drive around. The problem started with the heat that's normal for Florida and for some odd reason it affected the braking system. When backing I would apply the brakes to shift and then release them as I coasted down the hill of my driveway. I would reapply the brakes as I neared the end of the driveway only to realize that they weren't working! This happened many times to my wife and I and with her being pregnant I didn't want to place my family into that kind of situation of having no brakes. Eventually we traded it in due to the dealerships and GM not helping to resolve the issue."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals