2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 509 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I love this car

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Great price, performance, gas mileage, features!"

Cons: "None in my opinion"

"I have had my Cruze for 4 weeks and couldn't be happier with it. It is everything I could want in a car! It is so quiet I can't even hear the engine without a single rattle. The gas mileage has been awesome. The installed features such as rear park assist, remote start, Bluetooth, Sirius, onstar, stabilitrack, cruise control, etc are absolutely incredible! I drove my last 2 cars for almost 10 years each (1992 Subaru Loyale and 2002 Hyundai Elantra) and am looking forward to as many years with my Cruze. Way to go Chevrolet!!!! Finally after 35 years I can feel confident buying American again! Keep up the excellent work."

I love my Cruze

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "Great driving experience"

Cons: "A small hiccup in first shift"

"Bought my 2013 Cruze in July 2015 and have been very very satisfied with my purchase. I did not intend to buy another Chevy (was looking at a Honda Civic) but was blown away by the appearance, handling and overall feel. I have taken this car on two long road trips (NH and FL) and it was great. I look forward to see how it handles Ohio winters though."

Really pleased with this car, don't understand all

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, peppy, great MPG's and looks great!"

Cons: "little bit of turbo lag but that is to be expected"

"the complaining about their Cruzes. Mine is a LTZ RS model. Black on Black, I get 36 to 39 on highway runnning 75 to 80 going back in forth from Nashville to Knoxville. In town I get anywhere from 27 to 36 all day long, short intown driving to getting it on. Only complaint is little bit of turbo lag on take off but I am getting used to that now. Really like sporty looks of car and have had lot of folks tell me it is a good looking car. Really wanted a Maxima but for $10,000 less and I get at least 10 mpg better i am good for now."

This a solid car. I bought it for commuter car.

By on Sunday, September 08, 2013

"This car has taken me all over the place. I have 31000 miles since june of 2011. Other than oil changes and the tire rotations, the only thing that has broken is the trunk button. 3 year 36000 miles covered it. I have the standard transmission, I have gotten over 40 mpg driving in Chicago traffic."

Great little car. LOVE it.

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pros: "price can always be better but not bad drives nice"

Cons: "a little small for me, but getting a custom to it"

"I had a great car before in a GMC Envoy 7 seater but fuel milage was only 16 and was killing us. This car I love everything about it. Great to park, Love the interior, Love the outside, LOVE the number at the gas pump...$96 Envoy TO $36 Cruze ECO per fill up and the Cruze gets more mpg's. LOVE IT, and it has more power....woooohooooo :). Now this winter might be a different thing...time will tell, no four wheel drive :(. We get 36mpg's around town driving. The sticker on the window said 26 - 39 mpg. On my trip to Myrtle Beach this summer we were getting 42.3 on the way home until we got in a lot of traffic on I95 and still ended up getting 40.1mpg :). We had the car LOADED with stuff (a lot of trunk room for a little car..p.s. I had my golf clubs in there too...woooo...hoooo) LOVE IT! I may buy another one to replace my Avalanche for everyday driving! But I need to keep at least one 4 wheel drive living in the mountains of PA."

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Price is completely worth the car you are getting!"

"This car handles well and great power. I love the feel of driving this car. it is spacious for a small sedan and has an overall beautiful design."

Best looking, Best ride, Best Gas Mileage for $

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Great Car at an Awesome Price!!"

Cons: "Rear Drum Breaks, Not a whole lot of take power"

"We had purchased a new 2012 Chevy Cruze LT 1 RS. Price was $20,000 and I LOVE this car!! The RS package added on gave it a nice sporty (spoiler, ground effects, fog lamps, sport rims, RS badges, etc....) The interior styling looks sporty too, we went with black cloth. The options on this LT1 has a lot of features for the price; bluetooth (that actually works really well, the sound is great and your callers can here you talk really well even at a normal speaking volume) It has a back-up assist (let's me know when I'm 3,2,1 feet from an object) Tire pressure monitor, 2 trip settings, instant gas mileage, overall gas mileage, cruise control, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, leather wrapped steering wheel, XM radio, single CD player, power driver seat, rear defrost, A/C, Remote start (love this). on-star (if you have the onstar navigation package the turn by turn directions come to the car and shows the GPS turns either on the radio screen or on the display screen thats by the speedo. (really cool). Has a ton of air bags everywhere ....traction control, steering stability control, the ride is great feels like a mid-size car (not a choppy ride like a Toyota and it drives good too...like a sporty mid-size car. And I haven't even gotten to the gas mileage yet !! I get on average 35 miles per gallon and that's truly 50/50 hwy (65/70 miles per hour) city driving 25/45 miles per hour. And if I drive long distances on the interstate I get 40 MPG doing 65/70 miles per hour. I know I'm forgetting a few cool things but this should be plenty for you to go check on out! Truly the only few things I would like to see improved is adding 4 wheel disc brakes, It has drumsin the back. The 1.4 turbo gets awesome gas mileage but lacks "off the line power" (when you take off from a complete stop it doesn't have much power. However, once your up to speed the turbo has a chance to wind up and you have the extra power to pass if needed. (but hey, do you want great gas mileage, great looks....or more power that uses a lot more gas.) we save at least $50.00 bucks a week in gas over our old car 2006 Monte Carlo SS V-8. And my insurance price was really cheap on this new Cruze!! You wont get another car american or import with all these features at this price. All I can say more is that I LOVE the car!! You have to at least check out the Cruze LT1 RS Package."

Comfortable and fuel-efficient

By on Saturday, November 08, 2014

Pros: "MPG, comfort, quiet ride, handling"

Cons: "No rear cup holders"

"I just bought my second Cruze Eco manual. My previous Eco easily gave me 45-47 mpg on interstates at 70 mph. On rural roads at 60 mph, I frequently get in the low 50s for mpg. Around town, I've never gotten below 30 mpg. The car is very comfortable on long trips. The front seats are very comfortable, but the back seats are not comfortable for adults on long trips. Our teen daughters find the back seats fine, though. Trunk is spacious. The ride is quiet. The car feels steady and firm. The interior looks classy, and the controls are easy to use. The bright red exterior looks fantastic. Only complaint - why does the Eco base model not have cup holders in the rear seats?"

Amazing car for a girl like me

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, reliable, comfortble, easy driving"

Cons: "LS features/manual side mirror and seat adjustment"

"I am originally from Missouri, I moved away from my parents to Oklahoma and purchased this car. This car has been maintence free since I drove it off the lot in 2011, of course besides oil changes/tire rotations. My parents were skeptical because if I had trouble with a car, it would be expensive, and this was not the case. This car has been nothing but reliable. I have the lowest model, and I regret that, I should've at least got the LT. I plan to have this car for many more years. I get great gas mileage in city and highway (28MPG combined in LA). I love my car. (-:"

Nice Car but could be just a little better

By on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pros: "manual shifting is great for constant stop and go."

Cons: "Does not perform well off the line."

"The car has a nice look and has comfortable seats that are good at holding you in place. The adjustable steering is great. Handling in very good and will impress you. The sound system is very nice and sounds great. There is room for improvement with the automatic shifting as it tends to downshift early and produces a jerking feeling. The car needs more torque as it tends to be rather sluggish off the line but improves greatly once in 5th and 6th gear. You will not be winning any races with this car so if you are looking to run with the faster cars keep looking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals