2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Based on 401 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

First Car

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"This is my first vehicle and I am proud to own it, it drives like a dream and I have gotten so many compliments on its appearance. I feel like so many of the newer small cars *cough* elantra *cough* focus *cough* have such a focus on sporty and exciting styling that they don't look professional, The cruze definably hits the mark there"

Excellent!!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"We have had this Chevy ECO 6 speed for 14 days. The gas mileage is at about 36 and getting better. It is very comfortable to ride in. It has plently of room for family of four. This car is an unbelievable car for money. We are so glad we chose this car verses an SUV, We especially like the heat vent under the seats for backseat passengers. We were impressed how well it handled on really snow covered roads. The car did not slip and slide at all. It has been fun to see the looks from people because it is so sharp looking."

Great Ride in this class

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"The Cruze is great driving around town, but even better on the open road."

Game Changer!!

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Stunning Quality, Looks, Styling and Ride... Overall in this car segment...this will sure be a game changer!!"

good value for the money

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"I have only had it for 1 month. I do not plan on getting the gas milage that is meant for this car. This is no speedy rocket but, it does do what is what built to do. It is practical, roomy inside so noone is squished in the back. My children love it. I knew exactly what i was buying before I bought it. I knew the seats weren't all cushy, and the pick up can be slow until it hits 3rd gear. I also have tried hitting the peddle hard, soft medium to see how I can get it to shift without winding out so far. If I get on it to hard it seems to take longer than if I take it easy. Well on a highway once it is moving it goesssss...... I really enjoy driving it. I do feel as though I need to buy 2 things, rubber floor mats a must i buy them with all of my cars saves the carpet. And a butt cushion. It has plenty of cup holders storage, I love the mini storage on top of the dash great for loose change etc... The front seats hug me. can play my ipod. I have white with black interior which I happen to like a lot and I was never a fan of black interior . I think it looks great in this car. I have an LT2 it has the 17inch tires and yes they are rough on bumps, full spear, 4wheel disc brakes and a sunroof. i did not get all the other extras because I do not need them. My suggestion take one for a test drive I did mine a couple of times before I bought it. I think it is really important to take your time testing it. Really feel how it handles (which i think is great) and feel the engine etc... The reason I say this is because, i read so many complaints from people on this car about all things that are obvious during the test drive so, if need be test it a couple of times. ( iam talking about the reviews were the person bought it) If the dealership can sense you are serious and they care about their customers they will let you test drive it a couple of times or more. I really love my car and think it is fun to drive. If you are a heavy footed driver such as myself, don't plan on getting the milage that is posted on the window sticker:)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals