2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 491 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love this car!!

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful car! Awesome to drive! Affordable!"

Cons: "None so far!"

"For the price point and the features it has, this is the most amazingly awesome car I could possibly afford! The gas mileage is fantastic, the car drives like a dream, the response of pedal Pick Up is awesome for a 4 cyl. I LOVE my car! I have spoken to other Cruze owners as well, and they all LOVE the Cruze! 10 air bags, so I know my son and I will be as safe as possible in any kind of accident, (God Forbid!) My insurance went down because of the 5 out of 5 safety rating. This car is not only beautiful, but completely roadworthy, feels safe and is super easy to drive. Did I say that I love my car?"

Nice "beginner" car

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Pros: "great sound system, on star, small steering wheel"

Cons: "over priced, no storage, too compact"

"This car may be reliable but as far as comparing this to my old car which was an Oldsmobile Alero, I wouldn't hesitate to go back to my Alero. This car has NO pick up speed and the engine's RPM's struggle if you want to accelerate which could cause a problem if in an emergency. Switching gears is NOT smooth in this car. When I test drove the car at the dealership, the gears acted the same way but being the winter, I thought the engine was still cold. One of the first things to go was the AUX input inside the compartment between the front seats. A friend of mine who has the same car says his outside thermometer goes up to 150 degrees, (mind you, we live in upstate NY) so electrical problems may be a common factor in this car. It is indeed a compact car, so be prepared for hardly any storage spaces. Another detail that you might not notice right away is the passenger head rest blocks your sight out of the backright window unless adjusted all the way forward. If you have a passenger with you, it is an annoying blind spot. On a more positive note, the seating is very comfortable. The leather seats aren't a favorite but they heat up quickly when needed. In fact, they can get a little too warm when left on high. The interior design is very nice with a 2 tone brown. The back seat can be separated with a fold down flap with 2 cup holders which is nice for the kids. Lastly, the trunk space is great. They could have compensated less trunk space for more passenger space. Definately a car to think through your pros and cons"

Fun and Comfortable so far!

By on Monday, December 10, 2012

Pros: "Balanced Handling Dynamics, fantastic manual trans"

Cons: "Price is a tad high. Rear leg room"

Love the interior!

"Bought it brand new. LS with A/C and 6-speed manual. So far the car has been great. It's quiet, comfortable, the gauge coloring and the size of the gauges are great. The steering wheel feels good and I love the shifter. The handling is excellent considering the balance that GM found between comfortable ride and sporty handling for the price. The car definitely feels under powered but once you learn which gear to shift down to when passing it's not too difficult to live with. I'd be scared to see the Auto though. The seats are very comfortable. The back seat leg room is kind of tight but it's a small trade off. The trunk has plenty of room as well. It's very relaxing to drive, on the highway it is remarkably smooth and quiet and the fuel economy has been good so far. 9.1 L/100 km's in the city and 7.3 L/100 km's on the highway. This is coming from an SS Turbo Cobalt that did 11.9-12.3 L/100 km's city and 8.0-8.9 L/100 km's highway. So for me the savings are instant. I can see how people would gripe about the car but it depends on what you want. If you want a crapload of Luxury features for the same price as an LS with A/C and nothing else, go for the Elantra but I can tell you from test driving that the shifter doesn't feel as good (manual) as the Cruze and while it has a pretty comfortable ride it sorely lacks the sporty feel of the Cruze. The Focus is very noisy and not much more of a steal in terms of price. The shifter felt really good but the clutch lacked the ease of operation of the Cruze. Bottom line, if you want a car with an excellent balance between ride comfort and sporty handling, as well as great comfort and steering. This is the car for you. Will update again once I hit 1500 km's"

Love the interior!

Love the car and the MPG

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive with great MPG and large trunk."

Cons: "Back seat lacks headroom for 6' adults like me."

"I own the 2013 LTZ with all options except the RS package. I am not a fan of extra plastic ;) This car is built very well and has a long list of features. Chevy has done a great job of creating a diverse lineup for the Cruze. The MyLink features with Pandora, built in navigation, XM, etc... are easy to use and the touchscreen position, size, and clarity are excellent! Driving the Cruze is fun... and for a change I am looking forward to my next road trip. The trunk is huge for a small car, but the back seat room is a bit tight for 6' adults. If you are 5'10" or shorter it would be fine! Fuel efficiency 24 MPG in the city (18.3 MPH average) 40 MPG on the freeway at 65 MPH City driving may look low, but the trip to work and back is filled with stops and lights. takes up to 17 min to go 4 miles. My old Honda Accord could not touch this MPG! I have several favorite features, but the key-less entry/start, and backup camera with warning system are my favorites. Just leave the keys in your pocket and you can unlock the car, hop in, and start it up. No digging for the keys! The backup warning system warns you if someone is approaching from the side before you can see them. When backing out of tight parking spaces, it's very handy. Even spots people walking behind the car. The only improvements I would like to see are: Add a built in home link garage door opener, and increase the rear headroom by 2". Us tall guys are tired of hunching over in the rear seats of all small cars! Overall this car is far better then my last Honda in every way! I hope it will serve me well for several years."

Really pleased with this car, don't understand all

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, peppy, great MPG's and looks great!"

Cons: "little bit of turbo lag but that is to be expected"

"the complaining about their Cruzes. Mine is a LTZ RS model. Black on Black, I get 36 to 39 on highway runnning 75 to 80 going back in forth from Nashville to Knoxville. In town I get anywhere from 27 to 36 all day long, short intown driving to getting it on. Only complaint is little bit of turbo lag on take off but I am getting used to that now. Really like sporty looks of car and have had lot of folks tell me it is a good looking car. Really wanted a Maxima but for $10,000 less and I get at least 10 mpg better i am good for now."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals