2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 477 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great Car!!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, looks very nice inside and out"

Cons: "Anmemic power"

"Very nice design inside and out. I am 6ft 245 lbs and have plenty of room, in fact if I put the seat all the way back the pedals are to far away. I have a loaded out LTZ with the turbo and am averaging 27.5 to 28.5 mpg suburb driving which is not highway but not a red light at every intersection either. We have a 3 yo and a 6 yo both obviously in car seats. I am a little cramped when I am driving and the 6 yo is in her seat behind me but not awfully and more than bearable. If the wife who is 5'2" is driving she doesn't even need to change her seat position. The car handles and corners very well. The power under acceleration is a little weak. The car is designed for fuel economy so maybe I am expecting to much but pulling out in traffic or accelerating to pass is a weak spot for the Cruze. If you are looking for a gas friendly compact car with good room inside and stylish looks inside and out I highly recommend the Cruze."

Love this CAR

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage!"

Cons: "None!"

"I couldn't ask for anything better in a vehicle. It's comfortable, solid and excellant on gas! Coming home from vacation with the car fully loaded we got 43.5 mpg! Wouldn't trade it for the world!"

Very pleased with this car

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Pros: "Great mileage, looks good, instrument panel easy to use, fun to drive."

Cons: "Arm rest not usable (back too far)"

"I was looking for a new car for a low payment and ended up leasing this car with no money down. The reviews were that it was outselling the Civic and Corolla. I am very pleased with the car - the gas mileage is great. I am averaging 29 to 30 miles per gallon in the city. Highway miles are even better but i haven't taken a long trip yet. It's a sharp looking car and I love the way it handles."

Excellent Car! Better than the Rest

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "None so Far"

"Excellent Car, been a VW owner for years and was very disappointed in the new ones out. This car has so much over on so many. Was a little worried about having a chevy over others BUT, it was the best of all we drove, VW, Toyota, Honda. Got to hand it to them, Very good job, fun, comfy, all the bells and whistles for a decent price. Way to go GM!"

A safe, economical and fun car to drive.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "Backseat legroom & no spare"

"Ovarall extremely pleased with this vehicle. We've enjoyed the 6 speed transmission. Average mileage for 67K is 43 mpg. Highest on trip was 53 mpg. A bit disappointed with gas mileage in town. The gearing of transmission very 'tall'. As result can stall vehicle at low speeds in 2nd gear. A very comfortable car for front seat passengers. The backseat leg room is a bit tight. A good ride and very quiet. A great highway car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals