2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Based on 426 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

No room in backseat

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "looks great, the milage is great, large trunk"

Cons: "no room in back seat for a adult,"

"My 80 year old mother and our 2 year old grandson took a long trip last summer in my new cruse, we did not have a fun trip.There was no room in the front to move, nor to put any thing n front of you also the cup holders are to far back. My poor grandson had no room to move n the back seat with out placing the front seat all the way up, then my mom did not have room. The mileage was great 40 mpr, but after 3 hours we had to stop anyway to stretch our legs."

Excellent Gas Mileage

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "gas, space"

Cons: "nothing really"

"Plenty of room up front for a compact car, but a bit snug in the back. Trunk has plenty of space. Great gas mileage, best of any vehicle I have owned yet. I bought the 2013 in 2013, so I think I overpaid, but otherwise good deal. Couple recalls, but that's a risk on any purchase. As other reviews stated, some lag when pushing the gas from a stop, and a little jerky at some stops (think manual). Nothing extreme or annoying."

good look, comfortable, well made

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

"I've had it for four years now and it's been great. It's the first vehicle I've had that never gives me problems, and that I never want to get rid of. Love the car and hope it lasts a long time."

Comfortable and fuel-efficient

By on Saturday, November 08, 2014

Pros: "MPG, comfort, quiet ride, handling"

Cons: "No rear cup holders"

"I just bought my second Cruze Eco manual. My previous Eco easily gave me 45-47 mpg on interstates at 70 mph. On rural roads at 60 mph, I frequently get in the low 50s for mpg. Around town, I've never gotten below 30 mpg. The car is very comfortable on long trips. The front seats are very comfortable, but the back seats are not comfortable for adults on long trips. Our teen daughters find the back seats fine, though. Trunk is spacious. The ride is quiet. The car feels steady and firm. The interior looks classy, and the controls are easy to use. The bright red exterior looks fantastic. Only complaint - why does the Eco base model not have cup holders in the rear seats?"

Not overly exciting, but nice.

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pros: "Good Commuter"

Cons: "Weak Engine"

"There is not much to be excited about when it comes to the 1.4L engine, however the car is very reliable and I have yet to have any problems with it. The technology package is a nice upgrade and the leather seats are comfortable. As a taller man, I love the room in the front two seats however the back is a bit cramped. The trunk has a large amount of space for anything you'd need to take within a 4 door sedan. Great commuter."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals