2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Based on 421 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Loved the 12 Cruze. But been driving BMW for 12 yr

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Very nice ride. Plenty of good looks. Nice price."

Cons: "Only issue is the 4cylinders they all use now."

"2012 Crystal Red Tintcoat (upgrade $325) which is seen one many other Chevy models. Loved the interior with the white letter and stitching, Very comfortable, getting in and out. Easy to use all technical widgets and fidgets, on and off the steering wheel, which was also leather. I missed my sun roof, but not all that much. However, if I had ordered the car, I would still have had left the roof out. But, what where once options are now standard. NICE. My father-in-law, had worked for Chevy, so we had always got that GM discount. NICE. Our younger days included the first four door Chevy Baby Blazer, we also had a beautiful black T-Topped Monte Carlo, until the kids came along and so did the Chevy Celebrity Wagon, and then 2 Pontiac Montanas, a Pontiac GTP Grand Prix and a Pontiac Bonneville, which had then lead us to our last GM product at that that time. A black Pontiac Vibe, which my wife absolutely loved and hated to trade in. Having driven BMW 3 series company cars and x3s for my wife, your driving habits change. I didn't need to apply pressure to the brakes as soon as I had to on the Cruze. The same with the power. As I am well aware of the down sizing of most sedans and compacts, going from 300 hp to 140 hp really did take me a while to adjust. I came within inches of buying my first Camero ( White, with 2 Orange racings stripes), but just could not make the move. Since the grands kids are still in booster seats and missing those two extra doors was a huge factor. Heck, I should have bought one anyway. So what lead to my current buy, was sentimental. When I met my wife 31 yeas ago, I had a little 2 door, red, VW, hatchback. I guess what is now the Golf (or Fox, Rabbit). with a 4 shift manual on the floor. I loved it. So now I have a new 4 door VW Golf GTI, which has evolved quite a bit on the interior, and besides, the sentimental past, it gives me an additional 50% of hp. And brakes that I almost recognize. Nice Hatchback. So sentimental feelings, got me to my current car Golf GTI. (Rabbit or Fox)."

Very Nice Car

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Acceleration slow sometimes"

"Had it for a year so far and it is a really good car. It drives well, saves gas and takes the punishment of a 300 mile drive round trip to work every day. The only problem so far is taht when getting to a stop sometimes the transmission feels like if it was hit from the back. Check the reviews online about this"

Everything my Prius isn't.

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun too drive."

Cons: "Poor in snow."

"Born of the failed Daywoo,Chevrolet got it right.The Cruze is everything my Prius is not.Firm speed sensitive steering, rally feel in the suspension, the HOT Opel German 1.8 liter engine and 6 speed GM tran'y. The wide/ low profile tires on 16 inch steel wheels under the Australian Holden body steals the show from others.The 30 mpg's ok but that's why I also have a Prius."

Awesome fuel economy with the ECO

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive great fuel economy"

Cons: "recalls"

"love the Cruze ECO. Have the manual trans and lifetime average after 3 years and almost 41k miles is 45 MPG. Best was 51 MPG!!!!"

I like this car, it is a best family car.

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Great designed car with great value."

Cons: "No GPS and all you need is there. Fuel efficiency"

"I like this car but because of my family size, I am planning to buy a new car which is bigger than this hansy car. I don't think the person who buy this car will regret in future. It is really a good car for a small family."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals