2015 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $53,937 - $57,463.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/25/2016

10/8.1

9.8

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Freakin Awesome Vette

By on Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pros: "Acceleration, Looks, Great driving car"

Cons: "no trunk space...oh well!"

"I call this my "therapy car". If you're going to spend this much on a Vette, pay the extra cash for the convertible!!! I take this car out on the road every time the sun is out. Even at 60 degrees, you can turn on the heat with the top down and you will never know the difference from a warm sunny day... Make sure you have a radar detector, because if you sneeze on the highway it will flat out jump from 80-120mph in a heartbeat. Drive it with the traction control on and save yourself the cost of your collision deductible. Even with traction control on and driving on a dry road, I can still make the back end fishtail twice while horsing the car from zero to 60mph! The car is freakin awesome..."

The handling of the Z06 with the Michellin pilot

By on Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pros: "Fell in love with the car from the moment I saw it"

Cons: "Not enough drive time."

Exotic Detail Omaha NE, great detailers

"super sport run flat tires, is like having the car on a rail. The magnetic shocks and suspension and the Interior is top notch, 3LZ has the leather wrapped dash, and the HUD display it top notch, the trim is not plastic but actual aluminium ,8 way power heated and cooled seats give you the comfort your looking for on that long drive. The cockpit feel has you really connected with the car for that perfect driving experience. cargo space is good for a sports car - golf clubs fit perfectly. Omaha Clear Bra and Exotic Detail in Omaha, are the BEST in the area. Bruno's Auto Works painted my splats to match the other carbon flash on the car"

Exotic Detail Omaha NE, great detailers

Stingray Z51 3LT Owner for 9 Months

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pros: "Rivals others 2-3 times the cost."

Cons: "Wish all cars offered this much value."

"In May 2014 I started looking for a new sports car, NEW TO ME, it did not necessarily have to be brand new. Did I have a budget? I was willing to spend up to 150K. So I looked at used Porsche 911T's, New 911 Non-Turbo, Cayman S, Used Ferrari Modena's, Used Lamborghini Gallardo's. I NEVER, EVER thought about considering a Corvette. I test drove all the other cars before I drove the Stingray. And as expected, they were all very nice, fast, head turners. Everything you'd expect. There were pro's and cons to each. The Gallardo's I felt, were a little rough for my taste but very fast, the Ferrari Modena was great but once you see the 458 and drive the 458, the Modena just didn't feel right for me. But again, a very nice car to say the least. Then I was going through my Auto Subscriptions and saw so much good press the Stingray was receiving. So I thought, "What will it hurt to go look at?" Now, I was kind of jaded when it came to Corvettes. My perception was always, good looking, fast in a straight line, loved by red necks, overall a good looking sports car with no attention to detail given to the interior. As I entered the showroom the lines of the car were not given justice in the magazine pics. As with anything in life, you need to experience it for yourself. Then, I sat in it and was blown away. Needless to say by the title, I bought the car the next day. The economics, looks, feel, drive quality, warranty just made sense. I also thought at the time, I'm not as self conscious/showboating driving this car. Boy, I was wrong with that assumption. I haven't been out one time where I've not received attention. I get stories from real people, ones that tell me about when themselves/friend/ relative owned one. I can't deny that on the track, the Porsche handles better, but almost at double the price you have to really love the engineering (and I have a Masters in Engineering) and the Porsche heritage. I went in sure I'd buy a Porsche. Had those comparison magazines not been in my house I might be writing a very similar review for the Porsche. In the end, I love the Stingray, it works for me but that's not to say the other cars wouldn't be a better choice for someone else. Just do not discount it and not test drive because of what your perception might be. I now am looking at 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo's as another car and the way I see it I'll get 2 very awesome cars for 150k."

Greatest Vette Yet... but hold on.

By on Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reason: Headroom

Pros: "improved Interior quality, MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL"

Cons: "Headroom, or location of bar in coupe."

"I had a 2006 Z06, and This car was great, With the Z51 package, performance exhaust and Magnetic ride control, There is so much control of the car, Want a Track starter car, Hit track and Boom... stiff suspension, Opens the exhaust and, makes the shifting pop. Want softer, more pleasant cross country car, shift to touring and makes the bumps more friendly. BUT!!! - Tall guys beware (I'm 6'3")! If you put the competition seats on the car, YOU WILL BANG YOUR HEAD ON THE ROOF BAR. You end up in one of two modes, Seat slid back and 90* vertical my hair would graze the pop top, or scooted forward 6" and leaned back to get behind the bar. If it would have gone down an inch or two more I would still have this, but with two hard bumps and a speed bump headache, it had to go. could not make it work. with the high demand, I sold it for almost what I paid, just had to eat the taxes. PLUS with the Z06 coming up, Im thinking about getting a custom sport seat in it to solve my problems and adding 200 hp to the car."

My 4th Vette.Best one yet.

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pros: "It's lives up to the hype."

Cons: "Too minor to dwell on."

"Limerock Green with Kalahari interior brings oohs and ahs from most who see it. Incredible acceleration and handling.Excellent braking.It's an incredibly beautiful machine.GM finally put in an interior that befits a car of this stature. A minor complaint-if you use the automatic memory seating and the easy exit features together, it is difficult to get into the car. I solved the problem by using two different settings. When you unlock the car, the memory setting automatically uses the #1 setting, so I made this setting the exact same position as the easy exit position. Once I'm in the car, I push the #2 memory setting button and I'm ready to go,A small inconvenience but,all in all,well worth the trouble."