2014 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $57,681 - $59,736.

10/8.2

9.8

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Add a Smile To Your Face

By on Monday, February 02, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, value, quality of build"

Cons: "Only cons are that I cannot drive it enough"

"From the moment you see the outstanding exterior design to the moment you open the door and see the quality of the interior you know the Corvette Stingray is something special. When you hit the start button and hear the throaty exhaust gurgling as you shift the transmission into gear. You experience immediate acceleration and come to the conclusion that this car holds the road like it is glued down. When your friends look at your car, regardless of their brand loyalty, there will be 100% agreement that this is a fantastic car. It will take a long time to wipe the smile off your face."

GREAT CAR!!!

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "looks, performance, electric top"

Cons: "back window visibility"

"This is my second Corvette.I still have my C5 Corvette, and when driving them back to back.The first thing I notice is the difference in suspension. The C7 is a lot less harsh over bumpy roads.There is also a huge acceleration difference.I love the new dash,and the ability to select the driving mode.Both of my Corvettes are convertibles.My c5 has a manual top.I can really appreciate the electric top on my c7. Plus it looks cool to drop the top while in traffic. It gives a added wow factor. My only gripe is that its hard to see out of the back window while backing up. The visibility on my c5 is way better, but I would guess thats where the c7 back up cam comes in.I love my new C7,and would recommend it to anyone who loves sports cars."

OMG

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "So powerful it's literally terrifying to drive-"

Cons: "So powerful it's literally terrifying to drive-"

Love ar first sight

"This vehicle is so powerful- so overwhelming- It's like nothing I've ever driven- absolutely in a league of its own. OMG- I had no idea. "The Corvette is a hugely visceral and exciting car that inevitably makes you exclaim some four letter word""

Love ar first sight

This Vette is a gift at the sticker price posted

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "This is a Chevy gift at it's price structure"

Cons: "Electronic steering is like a Checy Malibu."

"I have owned this Velocity Yellow 2014, C7, LT2 for 16 months and it is a totally different acceleration car than what was delivered on October 2013, At around the 9,000 mile mark I noticed a significant performance improvement in acceleration and quickness and exhaust note. Usually in new cars I see this at 3K miles if at all. The car is unbelievably responsive on the throttle expression. C7 owners keep chiropractors' in business, this car turns heads to neck injury in every environment. Only down side is the electronic steering. It feels like a Chevy Malibu, what happened to rack and pinion feel of the road? By the way.... Talk about endurance, Corvette won the race for the GTLM class at the 24 hours at Daytona 2015. Night Night BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, Viper, Austin Martin."

Wow, I love my triple Black Convertible

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "FUN, FUN, Fun"

Cons: "Wish the seat would go a little higher"

"This makes 17 or 18 Corvettes I have owned, I have owned all the old muscle cars (wish I still owned them),Old & new Camaro's, 396 Chevelle, 442 olds, Mustang Shelby Cobra Convertible , Trans Am's, etc., Cadillac CTS, By far this is the best most fun to drive car ever! It looks fantastic & draws a crowd of lookers every where I go. GM did a fantastic job on the 2014 Corvette Stingray convertible. I bought the triple black, & I love the heated & cooled leather seats with a Black car. If you get a chance buy one or at least test drive one."