• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $60,584 - $62,567.

10/8.2

9.8

Based on 14 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.9/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

The best Corvette ever

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Price, power, precise control, luxurious interior"

Cons: "Doesn't fold your laundry for you"

The Stingray comes home for the first time

"As a previous Corvette owner, I always love the cars, but always look past the shortcomings. Notably, the interiors. No longer! The new C7 (2014 Corvette Stingray) hits the highest marks on every measure, both inside and out. Every drive is a complete joy. It's hard to believe the car is so vastly improved from previous models, while retaining its incredibly reasonable price. Honestly, I never thought I would own a Corvette of such high build quality and materials. And I haven't even mentioned the performance, which is just phenomenal. I pretty much checked all the options boxes, so it's loaded up with all the performance goodies, including Z51 package, the magnetic shocks, 7-speed manual transmission, and performance exhaust. The Stingray likes to go fast, and there is no point in the RPM range where it struggles. The sheer power at your command is matched only by the incredible sound produced by the performance exhaust. Which, by the way, you can open up to its maximum volume level with a simple option selection on the touch screen menu. Every where I go, people are turning their heads, taking pictures, and asking questions. The car is an absolute stunner. The other day two cops pulled me over just to admire the car. The public attention may fade over time as more Stingrays hit the roads, but then again, maybe not."

The Stingray comes home for the first time

Some benifits some draw backs

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Drop dead looks"

Cons: "Family sedan like steering, no CD player"

At Laguna Seca Raceway Dec 2013

"I had a 2007 coupe Z51. I loved it. In October I was delivered my new C7. On the down side: if you like the steering of a Chevy Malibu you will love the steering of the C7. There is no feel of the road it is soft and like driving a family sedan car. No CD audio player, not even as an option. The car is extremely quite with no deep throat V8 exhaust note. I miss the impressive roar of the Vette V8 but not with this car, again Malibu exhaust notes. On the up side: Exterior cutting edge body design. People take pictures and film me on the freeways. The interior is starting to approach a European class detailed environment. Performance is the 3 "F's" Fast. fast, fast. Gas mileage is off the charts, I took it on a 300 mile drive to Masda Laguna Seca Raceway and strictly highway driving I got 33.1 MPG and that was confirmed at the gas pump fill up"

At Laguna Seca Raceway Dec 2013

Remarkable!

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Great Price. Everyone stares as you go by..."

Cons: "Chocking on wheels at parking lot speed."

"Car is worth waiting for! NY weather keeps me from driving it! Only have 218 miles on the car. Only bothersome item is that when you turn the wheels very slowly from end to end, you get a chocking on the wheels and a noise that makes you think the car broke down. Automotive News commented on this, and the owner's manual in two lines, dismisses this as normal. (Normal but scary)."

Best Vette so far

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Overall driving experience, style, PRICE !!"

Cons: "none - so far -"

"I've owned my 2014 C7 for about 3 months now, but have only put on about 1,000 miles. But so far, they've been GREAT miles. The driving experience is superb. The acceleration, the grip, the cornering is what you hope for. I have been surprised by the 'refinement' of the car. It's very civilized in all of it's handling characteristics. ** If you think you want 1---GO BUY IT."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next