• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $57,562 - $59,517.

10/8.2

9.8

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

The C7 Corvette is worthy of it's high ratings.

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "Unbelievable performance in a car that looks great"

Cons: "Slightly worse gas mileage than the C6."

Embroidery on Sun Screen 2015 Corvette

"I have a 2015 Z51 in crystal red with black wheels. The interior is a medium brown leather (Kahlari) with the upgraded StingRay mats. This car is a conversation piece wherever I go. People pull up next to me to give the thumbs up, hang out the window yelling how much they love it, to take a picture or to try to get me into a race. Note the embroidered stingray I had done on the back window sun shade. I scanned a stingray image, had it printed on black cloth, made a frame to stretch out the sun shade on a work bench where I sewed it in. We picked a thread to match the color of the car. Do get the Z51 package and the LT3 upgrade. This is my third Corvette and Chevy hit a home run."

Embroidery on Sun Screen 2015 Corvette

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I have owned many Corvettes and performance cars over the years but this is, hands down, the best. The build quality is exceptional as are the materials used. Carbon fiber at this price? The stitched leather interior is beautiful and the fit and finish is comparable to cars costing 3 times as much. A absolute blast to drive on winding roads and on the open, flat, and straight roads here in Nevada you can let it stretch its legs and feel the power. A wonderful car!!!"

My 4th Vette.Best one yet.

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "It's lives up to the hype."

Cons: "Too minor to dwell on."

"Limerock Green with Kalahari interior brings oohs and ahs from most who see it. Incredible acceleration and handling.Excellent braking.It's an incredibly beautiful machine.GM finally put in an interior that befits a car of this stature. A minor complaint-if you use the automatic memory seating and the easy exit features together, it is difficult to get into the car. I solved the problem by using two different settings. When you unlock the car, the memory setting automatically uses the #1 setting, so I made this setting the exact same position as the easy exit position. Once I'm in the car, I push the #2 memory setting button and I'm ready to go,A small inconvenience but,all in all,well worth the trouble."

The best Corvette ever

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Price, power, precise control, luxurious interior"

Cons: "Doesn't fold your laundry for you"

The Stingray comes home for the first time

"As a previous Corvette owner, I always love the cars, but always look past the shortcomings. Notably, the interiors. No longer! The new C7 (2014 Corvette Stingray) hits the highest marks on every measure, both inside and out. Every drive is a complete joy. It's hard to believe the car is so vastly improved from previous models, while retaining its incredibly reasonable price. Honestly, I never thought I would own a Corvette of such high build quality and materials. And I haven't even mentioned the performance, which is just phenomenal. I pretty much checked all the options boxes, so it's loaded up with all the performance goodies, including Z51 package, the magnetic shocks, 7-speed manual transmission, and performance exhaust. The Stingray likes to go fast, and there is no point in the RPM range where it struggles. The sheer power at your command is matched only by the incredible sound produced by the performance exhaust. Which, by the way, you can open up to its maximum volume level with a simple option selection on the touch screen menu. Every where I go, people are turning their heads, taking pictures, and asking questions. The car is an absolute stunner. The other day two cops pulled me over just to admire the car. The public attention may fade over time as more Stingrays hit the roads, but then again, maybe not."

The Stingray comes home for the first time

Greatest Vette Yet... but hold on.

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Reason: Headroom

Pros: "improved Interior quality, MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL"

Cons: "Headroom, or location of bar in coupe."

"I had a 2006 Z06, and This car was great, With the Z51 package, performance exhaust and Magnetic ride control, There is so much control of the car, Want a Track starter car, Hit track and Boom... stiff suspension, Opens the exhaust and, makes the shifting pop. Want softer, more pleasant cross country car, shift to touring and makes the bumps more friendly. BUT!!! - Tall guys beware (I'm 6'3")! If you put the competition seats on the car, YOU WILL BANG YOUR HEAD ON THE ROOF BAR. You end up in one of two modes, Seat slid back and 90* vertical my hair would graze the pop top, or scooted forward 6" and leaned back to get behind the bar. If it would have gone down an inch or two more I would still have this, but with two hard bumps and a speed bump headache, it had to go. could not make it work. with the high demand, I sold it for almost what I paid, just had to eat the taxes. PLUS with the Z06 coming up, Im thinking about getting a custom sport seat in it to solve my problems and adding 200 hp to the car."