2014 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $48,861 - $50,714.

10/8.2

9.8

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Great Sports Car

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "style, power, overall performance, drivability, pl"

Cons: "begs to be driven hard"

"I've owned my C7 for over 1 year now and I'm glad to report that it's STILL a great car! Absolutely NO PROBLEMS at all. Still runs great and looks great. I'm still learning how to drive it through the different driving modes which impact acceleration progression, steering, suspension and a bunch of other things. I have the 6 speed with the paddle shifters. Lots of fun. Still stands out in the crowd. People walk by the Porsches (they all look alike) and ask me about the Vette. I would buy it all over again. I paid $60K for mine..tough to beat that performance for that price."

Best Sports Car Ever!!!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

"My daily driver is a Mercedes S550, which is supposed to be the best car on the road. Last month I purchased a 2014 3LT Z51 Stingray for my father. This Corvette has every luxury of my S550, but the looks and feel of any super car. I've been looking at Ferraris and Lambos for years, but have never pulled the trigger because none has ever felt right and the reliability just isn't there on these makes. Needless to say, after purchasing the Vette for my father, I'm looking into buying another one for myself. It is everything ANY car on the market is and more."

Some benifits some draw backs

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Drop dead looks"

Cons: "Family sedan like steering, no CD player"

At Laguna Seca Raceway Dec 2013

"I had a 2007 coupe Z51. I loved it. In October I was delivered my new C7. On the down side: if you like the steering of a Chevy Malibu you will love the steering of the C7. There is no feel of the road it is soft and like driving a family sedan car. No CD audio player, not even as an option. The car is extremely quite with no deep throat V8 exhaust note. I miss the impressive roar of the Vette V8 but not with this car, again Malibu exhaust notes. On the up side: Exterior cutting edge body design. People take pictures and film me on the freeways. The interior is starting to approach a European class detailed environment. Performance is the 3 "F's" Fast. fast, fast. Gas mileage is off the charts, I took it on a 300 mile drive to Masda Laguna Seca Raceway and strictly highway driving I got 33.1 MPG and that was confirmed at the gas pump fill up"

At Laguna Seca Raceway Dec 2013

Leaps and bounds over the C6, in every way, period

By on Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Pros: "It's a rocket out of the corners! Very stable!"

Cons: "Attracts a lot of attention from people...LOL"

Our new baby stingray!

"The most highly criticized part of the C6 was the interior, which has been immensely improved for the C7. The seats are so much better, they actually inspire confidence in the handling of the car. I traded in my 2005 2LT base C6 which I had upgraded the brakes to Z06 brakes, and upgraded the wheels to spun forged aluminum - to acquire a 2015 3LT Z51 C7. No need to have the brakes or wheels upgraded on this new car! I can't say enough good things about this new Corvette - The wife and I absolutely love everything about it!"

Our new baby stingray!

Best Vette so far

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Overall driving experience, style, PRICE !!"

Cons: "none - so far -"

"I've owned my 2014 C7 for about 3 months now, but have only put on about 1,000 miles. But so far, they've been GREAT miles. The driving experience is superb. The acceleration, the grip, the cornering is what you hope for. I have been surprised by the 'refinement' of the car. It's very civilized in all of it's handling characteristics. ** If you think you want 1---GO BUY IT."