2014 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $50,125 - $51,838.

10/8.2

9.8

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

My 4th Vette.Best one yet.

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "It's lives up to the hype."

Cons: "Too minor to dwell on."

"Limerock Green with Kalahari interior brings oohs and ahs from most who see it. Incredible acceleration and handling.Excellent braking.It's an incredibly beautiful machine.GM finally put in an interior that befits a car of this stature. A minor complaint-if you use the automatic memory seating and the easy exit features together, it is difficult to get into the car. I solved the problem by using two different settings. When you unlock the car, the memory setting automatically uses the #1 setting, so I made this setting the exact same position as the easy exit position. Once I'm in the car, I push the #2 memory setting button and I'm ready to go,A small inconvenience but,all in all,well worth the trouble."

The best Corvette ever

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Price, power, precise control, luxurious interior"

Cons: "Doesn't fold your laundry for you"

The Stingray comes home for the first time

"As a previous Corvette owner, I always love the cars, but always look past the shortcomings. Notably, the interiors. No longer! The new C7 (2014 Corvette Stingray) hits the highest marks on every measure, both inside and out. Every drive is a complete joy. It's hard to believe the car is so vastly improved from previous models, while retaining its incredibly reasonable price. Honestly, I never thought I would own a Corvette of such high build quality and materials. And I haven't even mentioned the performance, which is just phenomenal. I pretty much checked all the options boxes, so it's loaded up with all the performance goodies, including Z51 package, the magnetic shocks, 7-speed manual transmission, and performance exhaust. The Stingray likes to go fast, and there is no point in the RPM range where it struggles. The sheer power at your command is matched only by the incredible sound produced by the performance exhaust. Which, by the way, you can open up to its maximum volume level with a simple option selection on the touch screen menu. Every where I go, people are turning their heads, taking pictures, and asking questions. The car is an absolute stunner. The other day two cops pulled me over just to admire the car. The public attention may fade over time as more Stingrays hit the roads, but then again, maybe not."

The Stingray comes home for the first time

What an impressive car, Z51 3LT Convertible

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Great driving car with loads of power"

"I have over 3,000 miles on the car. We just got back from 1,000 mile trip up the Calif. coast and what a joy it was to drive. In the touring mode it has the ride of my BMW and the power to play at almost any speed. The 7 speed shifter is a little vauge at first, but easy to get used too. I highly recommend getting the magnetic suspension option,You can go from a great smooth ride to track mode instantly. I replaced my NSX with the C7 and could not be more satisfied. I paid MSRP but had to shop different dealers to get that price. Most wanted a mark up. If your going to buy one, you won't regreat it. We had to order the car to get the options we wanted, but it was worth the wait."

First Corvette I have owned. So far LOVE it.

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Great price on car, $4000 off MSRP."

Cons: "None so far."

"Purchased in NH, so had a 900 mile drive to put it in my garage in NC. Got many thumbs up and pictures out their car windows along the way. Drives and rides great. Took the best pot holes NY and PA could throw at it well. Still learning all the bells and whistle's. Nav system is not as user friendly as my portable Garmin but still in the learning mode. Looking forward to spring and summer road trip in my Night Racing Blue Corvette."

This is an amazing car @ any price

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Performace, Fit and Finish, Interior, reliability"

Cons: "Can't hide in it. It draws a crowd anywhere you go"

@ the track

"This is an amazing car. It used to be praised for it's value. Performance vs price, but I must say this in an amazing car at any price. I traded in a 2012 BMW 650 for my 14 vette. This car's fit and finish is just as good. Or course the performance of the bette far exceeds the BMW. I use tis car as a daily driver 12,500 miles in 7 moths. Doesn't burn a bit of oil MPG ave is 21.5 and that included 2 full days @ the track! This car is amazing I wouldn't trade it for anything less than z new Z06."

@ the track