2014 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $52,716 - $54,375.

10/8.2

9.8

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

10.0/10
    10.0/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

First Corvette I have owned. So far LOVE it.

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Great price on car, $4000 off MSRP."

Cons: "None so far."

"Purchased in NH, so had a 900 mile drive to put it in my garage in NC. Got many thumbs up and pictures out their car windows along the way. Drives and rides great. Took the best pot holes NY and PA could throw at it well. Still learning all the bells and whistle's. Nav system is not as user friendly as my portable Garmin but still in the learning mode. Looking forward to spring and summer road trip in my Night Racing Blue Corvette."

Greatest Vette Yet... but hold on.

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Reason: Headroom

Pros: "improved Interior quality, MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL"

Cons: "Headroom, or location of bar in coupe."

"I had a 2006 Z06, and This car was great, With the Z51 package, performance exhaust and Magnetic ride control, There is so much control of the car, Want a Track starter car, Hit track and Boom... stiff suspension, Opens the exhaust and, makes the shifting pop. Want softer, more pleasant cross country car, shift to touring and makes the bumps more friendly. BUT!!! - Tall guys beware (I'm 6'3")! If you put the competition seats on the car, YOU WILL BANG YOUR HEAD ON THE ROOF BAR. You end up in one of two modes, Seat slid back and 90* vertical my hair would graze the pop top, or scooted forward 6" and leaned back to get behind the bar. If it would have gone down an inch or two more I would still have this, but with two hard bumps and a speed bump headache, it had to go. could not make it work. with the high demand, I sold it for almost what I paid, just had to eat the taxes. PLUS with the Z06 coming up, Im thinking about getting a custom sport seat in it to solve my problems and adding 200 hp to the car."

best corvette yet

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

"great car. I have owned many corvettes before. however, this is the most complete one yet. great styling inside and out."

The best Corvette ever

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Price, power, precise control, luxurious interior"

Cons: "Doesn't fold your laundry for you"

The Stingray comes home for the first time

"As a previous Corvette owner, I always love the cars, but always look past the shortcomings. Notably, the interiors. No longer! The new C7 (2014 Corvette Stingray) hits the highest marks on every measure, both inside and out. Every drive is a complete joy. It's hard to believe the car is so vastly improved from previous models, while retaining its incredibly reasonable price. Honestly, I never thought I would own a Corvette of such high build quality and materials. And I haven't even mentioned the performance, which is just phenomenal. I pretty much checked all the options boxes, so it's loaded up with all the performance goodies, including Z51 package, the magnetic shocks, 7-speed manual transmission, and performance exhaust. The Stingray likes to go fast, and there is no point in the RPM range where it struggles. The sheer power at your command is matched only by the incredible sound produced by the performance exhaust. Which, by the way, you can open up to its maximum volume level with a simple option selection on the touch screen menu. Every where I go, people are turning their heads, taking pictures, and asking questions. The car is an absolute stunner. The other day two cops pulled me over just to admire the car. The public attention may fade over time as more Stingrays hit the roads, but then again, maybe not."

The Stingray comes home for the first time

Some benifits some draw backs

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Drop dead looks"

Cons: "Family sedan like steering, no CD player"

At Laguna Seca Raceway Dec 2013

"I had a 2007 coupe Z51. I loved it. In October I was delivered my new C7. On the down side: if you like the steering of a Chevy Malibu you will love the steering of the C7. There is no feel of the road it is soft and like driving a family sedan car. No CD audio player, not even as an option. The car is extremely quite with no deep throat V8 exhaust note. I miss the impressive roar of the Vette V8 but not with this car, again Malibu exhaust notes. On the up side: Exterior cutting edge body design. People take pictures and film me on the freeways. The interior is starting to approach a European class detailed environment. Performance is the 3 "F's" Fast. fast, fast. Gas mileage is off the charts, I took it on a 300 mile drive to Masda Laguna Seca Raceway and strictly highway driving I got 33.1 MPG and that was confirmed at the gas pump fill up"

At Laguna Seca Raceway Dec 2013