2012 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 696 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

Best mid-life crisis veh a girl could ever want!!!

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful veh & fun to drive"

Cons: "Can't think of any!"

"This car was a fantasy car for my husband and I. We drove it to Florida three times and came back home and parked it in the garage-covered!. It has 2 different tops(moon roof and painted-the car is black) it has racing type seats (black and gray). It also has the "heads up display" and automatic transmission/paddle shift and Bose sound system. The floor mats were given to us by the salesman because it was his first corvette sale!"

Best Vette I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Has all the power I will ever need!!!!!!!!!!"

Cons: "Headlights are a little dim down the road."

"This is my 5th Vette 2013 GS LT2 coupe!By for this C6 out performs the previous ones I owned! MPG is 27 @ 70 MPH not bad at all.The only thing that Chevrolet could have done better is the headlights at night even with the high beam on I find you cannot see that for ahead,but overall I Love my Vette !!!!"

Awesome ride

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Fast, fun, great mileage, no problems in 5 years"

"We have owned 5 Corvettes and 5 Nissan 280 - 350 Z's. This is by far the best of all of them. It is scary fast, very economical to drive, and fun, fun, fun. It has also held value really well. We average 29+ mpg on a long trip, city and hwy combined."

2008 Z-06 Wil Cooksey car

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun car to drive and you sure get a lot of looks"

Cons: "C-6 harded to get out of than earlier cars"

"I have owned several and worked on many Corvettes over the years from a 1953 to a 2008. Currently own a 1973 454 4spd for over 30 years, a 2006 6 spd convertible and a 2008 Z-06 Wil Cooksy special edition. The performance of the C-6 generation cars is so amazing. The 2006 is more enjoyable to drive than the 2008 but for sheer excitement the 2008 is the hardest running Corvette I have ever been around. I wish they would have put the better seats in the Z-06 like were available in the regular cars. I am 6'4" and am comfortable in the car for long trips. Harder to get out of than a C-5 they had a bump about half way up the rear door post you could use to push up on. You would be hard pressed to find a car that gives you the handling, performance and the head turning of a Corvette for anywhere near the cost."

Best car I've ever driven and owned

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, fun and a head turner"

Cons: "Location of cup holders"

"Absolutely no complaints. This car is powerful when needed and has lots of cargo space, despite it's size. Since there is no spare tire (due to the reliable "run flat" tires) the storage space is incredible. My only little complaint is the location of the cup holders, right next to the manual shifter. Cups can get in the way of quick shifting. Best feature, it's power. When driving on or off the highway and getting around or out of the way of 18-wheeler's, the power is vital and controllable when driven by an experienced sports-car driver."