2010 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 623 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

Love this car and buying a new one

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Cons: "Rough ride"

"My third one and favorite so far."

Just a great Super Car!

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Can't beat the look's or power!"

Cons: "A little tough getting in and out forthis old guy."

"A real driver's car. Great agility. Just point and stab the wow pedal and you'll be where you were just looking, fast. I've got out of the way lot's of time's. It has look's, performance and very good fuel mileage which is a real surprise with a 400 HP engine! I've averaged 25+ mpg at 75 mph on 400+ mile trip's 4 time's now. I don't like all the programing needed to set many function's up, could be "dumb'd down" a bit."

Amazing vehicle !!

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "Great price, competes with exotics"

Cons: "Need an autobahn"

"Fast, relatively inexpensive, reliable, fuel efficient and fast..oh yes I said fast twice!"

American War Eagle

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Value."

Cons: "Lack of Dealer Services Deserving the Vehicle."

"A true drivers car, one that keeps the good old feeling of the dangerous wolf lurking just behind the next bend. Factory 5yr/100k warranty on a small block - 7oooRMP - Firebreathing monster of a motor. I experience 30mpg regularly on pump gas when stretching the 6th gear legs to the Casino. Interior is not the fit and finish of the C7, but it is a nice cocoon and comfortable on long voyages."

2008 Vette VS my 2014 Porsche 911 4s NO comparison

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Reason: bad mileage, oil usesage and poor build quality.

Pros: "Cheap"

Cons: "Poor build quality interior and exterior."

My 2014 991 4s ;) Not showing off just a lifelong Porsche fan.

"1st off I always wanted a vette since I was a teen so in 2007 I purchased a white (all our vehicles are white) 2008 from Kerbecks with the following packages 2LT, J6F, NPP, Q7T, FE4, TTV, UY4, Z51 and fully loaded. But should have learned from my 2 past experiences with American or GM cars. One word urealiable and bad build quality. Ive owned in my teens a 1985 MC SS then a 1990 Cutlass Supreme International and tho a good, cheap and easy drag (legal tracks) racer. For an everyday driver or weekend toy. GM cars in a word fall apart I mean glue coming undone and rusting. Now only reason why I bought a vette was because I could not afford my dream car at that time. But now in my 40's I or my family and I can afford to buy (only cash never used credit ever) my 1st 911 a brand new 2010 base 997. Now starting my little collection besides that one Ive just bought my 2nd 911 the new 991 4s fully loaded with powerkit. Now I won't get into performance but I did have the vette at the time before I sold it and even my 2010 base 911 was way better in all aspects now all my cars are new. S0 gas mileage, handling, reliability, comfort and speed goes to the Porsche only cons imo is cost yes everyone knows Porches aren't cheap but to me they are affordable and not showy or costly like say a Ferrari etc. A 911 is a Honda compared to those exotics and I like the 911 for its subtle looks even less showy than the vette and this is compared to my 2010. Ive drove a 2014 vette as well and my 2014 911 is leagues above the GM. Now I know the 911 fully optioned in near 3 times as much as a comparable vette. But I just want to say GM is still building cars on the cheap. My buddy who owns the 2014 I tested is saying as we live in the southwest that the glue on the dash is coming loose a very common problem with US cars for some reason. And the its been in the shop 3 times for warranty work same ole same with all my previous GM cars. Now if GM started caring about customer inputs and start using NEW technology the vette would be a great car. But its a boat compared to the 991 and the 991 is the largest 911 to date. I'm no hater now I love all cars yes the Porsche is my favorite car tho I own a grand total of 2 I plan to keep these 911's forever. My vette was eating oil and ate gas. Sure it was fun in a straight line but it's too heavy and way to large. But if you don't mind it its a good bargain if you mod it. Stock the car suffers and will fall apart. Again I comparing apples and oranges. But the vette is probably the most cheapest high powered sports car at the moment. But to me and remember I owned 3 types of GM cars I also modded all of em. But the base is just poorly made and its way it does NOT hold its value and you see tons of em around. Now this is just my opinion and experiences but true sports car? Not really good value no. Btw I use a GM 2013 Chevy SS for my DD I work in Fed LE as a Helicopter/Leo and so far its runs ok but the dash and exterior is coming apart and service tries its best but GM is just way behind the times. Other that its a good A to B car or DD. My 911's are weekend toys. I also fly for a hobby as well. So I like nimble smaller cars like the 911. I would like the vette if they used some Japanese or German tech GM would learn much from them. You can see that by US automakers very low or bad sales since the housing crash. Huge battleship cars, trucks and niche cars like the Hummer are just nonsense. It is good to see GM's line smaller with more sensible cars. Maybe they are taking to Japan or Asia's and the EU's way as their cars especially the Japanese and Koreans own the market now. So I do have hope one day the vette will be a real performance car not all show etc. Cheers and stay safe all."

My 2014 991 4s ;) Not showing off just a lifelong Porsche fan.