2010 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 679 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

Z06 is a "Supercar" that you can drive everyday!

By on Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Pros: "A smooth riding, comfortable, cool, reliable supercar for daily driving"

Cons: "Expensive frequent tire replacements. Seats which lack side bolsters."

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

"The Z06 Corvette has by far the best performance, looks, comfort and convenience of any sportscar within double its price. It truly has the performance of a supercar with exhilarating acceleration, cornering (over 1 g) and braking. It is the lightest production car made (alumimun/magnezium frame, carbon fiber panels) with over 500 hp, with a total weight of only about 200lbs more than the small 4 cylinder Honda S2000. So it ends up besting more powerful cars like the 600HP Viper and 550HP Ford GT in almost all categories. And, .... yet it is smooth comfortable, cool ride on daily driving with an amazing 28 mpg on the highway at 80 mph and no less than 17 mpg in heavy city driving. Back hatch held large Costco run for supplies. Highway cruising is effortless and the Z06 looks amazing! Active handling keeps the car under control with even novice drivers. Best car I have ever owned. GM really did their homework to build a no-hassle supercar!!"

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

This is my 2nd corvette. Best sports car for money

By on Friday, July 03, 2015

Cons: "Wish it had a place to hook up my i phone."

"This is my 2nd corvette i have owned. It is a joy to drive and it compares to no other. The only reason i m selling is because i recently was married and we need an SUV. Thats my wifes reason. I also have a 105lb lab that really doesnt like it. I owned many sports cars in my days. Its amazing that you get the gas milage you do with over 400 hp. Great design. Love everything about this car. What i really like is that i can get my golf clubs along with my wifes clubs in the trunk. I could go on and on about this car. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST SPORTS CAR FOR MONEY, HANDS DOWN!"

A great low mileage one owner great to drive car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Low mileage great price lots of extras"

Cons: "Can't drive in winter rear wheel"

"My vette is cyber grey with black interior. It has heads up display and Magniflo pipes plus I also have the oem pipes. It has low mileage and a one owner. Handles like a dream and fun to drive."

This is Vette # five for me and the best so far!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Best Bang for the buck !!"

"This is Vette # five for me and the best so far! Most definitely the fastest best handling yet, We'll see what the next one brings! If you've never owned a Vette ! Hold on to your hat when you drive this one :)"

Terriffic!!

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and fun to look at."

Cons: "So low it is hard to get out of."

"My corvette is bright yellow with perhaps the best exterior body style of any sports car. It is the most powerful car I have ever owned. Yet it also gets the best mileage of any car I have ever owned. I just love the way it hugs the road on a freeway entry and its ability to provide an extremely quick burst of speed for passing is almost unbelievable. The yellow color and the modern body style also makes it very noticeable on the road or parked."