2009 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 696 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

This is my 2nd corvette. Best sports car for money

By on Friday, July 3, 2015

Cons: "Wish it had a place to hook up my i phone."

"This is my 2nd corvette i have owned. It is a joy to drive and it compares to no other. The only reason i m selling is because i recently was married and we need an SUV. Thats my wifes reason. I also have a 105lb lab that really doesnt like it. I owned many sports cars in my days. Its amazing that you get the gas milage you do with over 400 hp. Great design. Love everything about this car. What i really like is that i can get my golf clubs along with my wifes clubs in the trunk. I could go on and on about this car. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST SPORTS CAR FOR MONEY, HANDS DOWN!"

Fastest car I'll ever own!

By on Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pros: "fun-to-drive, FAST, attention-getter, comfortable"

Cons: "slightly harsh ride, non-removable top, no MP3"

"This is car is FAST! I had a 2002 Pontiac Firebird TransAm WS6 before and the Z06 blows it away, in both speed and luxury. It is also an attention getter. It gets looks everywhere I go. I've had the car for 2 years now and have not had any major problems (only had to replace the spring on the fuel door release). The build quality is unbelievable compared to other cars I've owned and do own. Everything is solid with no 'rattles'. It could easily pass as a daily driver, just be careful where you drive it (it sits very low so it will scrape on entering/exiting some businesses or speed bumps). The hatch area is larger and holds more than you would think (I even hauled a bicycle in it once). The HUD (Heads Up Display) is great, showing you not only speed and temp/oil temp and such, but also has a g-force meter built-in. This can be customized to your liking, or turned off completely. Just about the only thing I don't like is the fact that the top is not removable like the base Corvettes. Other than that, I LOVE this car and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun-to-drive (over 1 g's in the corners) car that is faster than 98% of other vehicles on the road. 0-60MPH: 3.4s, top speed: 198MPH"

Z06 is a "Supercar" that you can drive everyday!

By on Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pros: "A smooth riding, comfortable, cool, reliable supercar for daily driving"

Cons: "Expensive frequent tire replacements. Seats which lack side bolsters."

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

"The Z06 Corvette has by far the best performance, looks, comfort and convenience of any sportscar within double its price. It truly has the performance of a supercar with exhilarating acceleration, cornering (over 1 g) and braking. It is the lightest production car made (alumimun/magnezium frame, carbon fiber panels) with over 500 hp, with a total weight of only about 200lbs more than the small 4 cylinder Honda S2000. So it ends up besting more powerful cars like the 600HP Viper and 550HP Ford GT in almost all categories. And, .... yet it is smooth comfortable, cool ride on daily driving with an amazing 28 mpg on the highway at 80 mph and no less than 17 mpg in heavy city driving. Back hatch held large Costco run for supplies. Highway cruising is effortless and the Z06 looks amazing! Active handling keeps the car under control with even novice drivers. Best car I have ever owned. GM really did their homework to build a no-hassle supercar!!"

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

Never had a major problem. Great car

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, very reliable"

Cons: "tires are expensive, seats were not as supportive"

"I used this as my daily driver. 70,000 miles and only had one repair that was not maintenance and it was covered under warranty. Good gas mileage at 17 in city and 26 or 27 on the highway. Tires are expensive. Run flat tires loose grip after half of their life. Go with the regular tires and get an inflation kit. Seats were not the greatest. Navigation works great, but new DVD discs for it cost $350. The GM protection program was not too expensive, but I never did need it. I would get another Vette."

This car sticks to the road.

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Great Performance and Gas mileage. On cruise control @ 80MPH I get an awesome 29.1 MPG! The cornering, power and braking are simply awesome!!!!!"