2008 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 649 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

review from massivepecks

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"I love vettes but man do they need to do something with the interior of this car. The vette is so bland and basic for a 45,000 dollar vehicle. I love the idea of a new 4lt package but still the vette needs alittle bit more tweaking to get it to a luxury standard. With the new BMW m3 coming out it puts the vette to shame because people are looking for more of the sports and luxury feel. Also, Chevy needs to tweak the Z06 styling abit too. The Z06 and the coupe are pretty much the same exterior frame. To the naked eye ont he highway I can not tell the difference from my 45g vette and the 80g vette. I understand the packages are different but still alittle bit more tweaking and it will be a hot ride. In conclusion, the vette is an amazing ride with head turning action every second. However more interior gadgets and softer leather will really make this car stand out"

Nothing better

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"After a 91 C4 and a 02 C5 I bought this new C6 and can't believe the feel and boldness of this car. I have a convertible with aftermarket Antera wheels and Magnaflow exhaust and with 430 horses the power and quickness is amazing for an old geezer like me. I've had them all over the years and driven the lastest Porsches and BMW's and there is only one choice for me and its the C6 Vette. I paid just south of 60K for mine and after years of paying way too much for way too little for all brands I can't believe what value I FINALLY got for my money. Head and shoulders above anything else and a bargain basement price by ANY supercar standard!!!! All I can say is amazing..breathtaking..remarkable.. And this is just the standard model (only 430 horses, lol). I can't imaging what the Z06 owners are saying, but for me I gotta have a convertible. If a Porsche Turbo is Oprah Winfrey and a BMW M3 is Barbara Walters then the Corvette C6 is Heather Locklear!!!!!!!!! Nothing better exists."

SWEET RIDE

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"I HAVE ONLY HAD THIS CAR FOR A MONTH OR SO BUT WHAT A RIDE!! GREAT PERFORMANCE AND LOOKS . WILL HAVE FOR MANY YEARS"

Awesomest car ever

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"The best car to have ever existed. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!I love this car!"

Smoken Ride

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Purchase car right off show room floor, have had the most fun every. This is my third Vet, so much better that the C5 and a leap over the C4. By far the best sport car for the money. Handles the track well with the other sports car that cost more and does great just driving the road.... Fun Car!"