1995 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 289 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Perhaps THE BEST VALUE In a Sports Car Today

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Handling and "Its a Chevy" easy to service."

Cons: "Fall In (fine) but Climb Out"

"The 1996 Is The "Best of The C4's". Mine is the LT4 Collector Edition.(bought in 2007) Well documented the LT4 Engine was dramatically underrated by GM at 330HP. They did not want it to outshine the 1997 C5 at least officially. Many LT4's dyno north of 370hp.Mine is a 0-60 in 4.7sec car. What is often overlooked these days is that the original C4 was the "Best Handling Production Car Ever" upon its release. Went for a nice drive just yesterday through the twisty's outside town. Great fun to drive and like others mentioned, always get looks and compliments. I had to rate interior and convenience at 8 as egress is a challenge due to the high sills but when seated it is a true sports car cockpit. I mention value as my 1996 LT4CE is now starting to climb in value. Fine condition later C4's are a true sleeper in the market."

This is my 5th. Vette and by far the best yet!

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "Fit's like a glove, and handle's amazing"

Cons: "Ride's like a buckboard!"

"This is my 5th. Corvette, and the one best yet! I just traded for it and I Love it! Everything work's perfect! and it is a Convertible with BOTH top's! She's Triple Black with all opp's! Couldn't have found a better 93!"

fun to drive

By on Friday, August 07, 2009

"great car had for 6 month now 49,000 miles on it runs great thanks for the tracktion contol button or i would be buying tires all the time it will smoke then with easy as for the ride control nob not sure if it works the ride fells the same where ever u put it sport proformance,touring,all the same the lt1nice power"

All original 1991 Corvette Conv most reliable vett

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, good gas mileage for a V8"

Cons: "Passenger foot space limited....but I'm driving!!"

91 Corvette Hardtop Convertible

"I ordered this car back in 1990 and received it in Nov 1990. It has been in the shop twice, once for alternator and once for new injectors. Other than that it has been one dependable automobile. Smooth as glass over 100 and handles like it's on rails. Beautiful timeless lines with the hardtop installed."

91 Corvette Hardtop Convertible

Brute power, with some comfort issues

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I have had my 6-sp coupe for not quite 2 years now. It has proven to be mechanically very reliable after the opti-spark distributor was replaced, would barely run before. The OE Bose stereo although quite advanced in '92 is really mediocre 16 years later. The electronic A/C system throws a fault code once in a while but otherwise seems to work pretty well. I am a very...wide guy. The stock '92 seats were not very wide. I have converted my car to '96 seats and am much more comfortable. I ran the car at Portland International Raceway most of the day yesterday and if not for a warped rotor would have been very comfortable running down the back straight at over 120mph and the front straight at probably closer to 150mph without the chicane. The car exhibited astounding lateral grip and fantastic traction coming off of the corners. The best feature of the car is the targa top. Unless it is raining (in which case it is very very unlikely that I have the car out of the garage) or I am autocrossing/racing I won't drive the vehicle with the top on. Having the top off and the hatch vented about 2" (it's easy to find a hatch vent through the usual Corvette accessory dealers) with the tunes playing and my wife by my side while at speed on a sunny day is the closest that I have ever been to nirvana. It makes me desperately yearn for warmer weather which is coming!!! Be sure that you look into a local Corvette club if you purchase a vette of any year. The commradery is tremendous and you will see parts of your local area that you had never explored before. It will also give you an opportunity to explore the limits of your vehicle that you otherwise might never have reached."