1995 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 284 Ratings for the 1984 - 1996 models.

Perhaps THE BEST VALUE In a Sports Car Today

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Handling and "Its a Chevy" easy to service."

Cons: "Fall In (fine) but Climb Out"

"The 1996 Is The "Best of The C4's". Mine is the LT4 Collector Edition.(bought in 2007) Well documented the LT4 Engine was dramatically underrated by GM at 330HP. They did not want it to outshine the 1997 C5 at least officially. Many LT4's dyno north of 370hp.Mine is a 0-60 in 4.7sec car. What is often overlooked these days is that the original C4 was the "Best Handling Production Car Ever" upon its release. Went for a nice drive just yesterday through the twisty's outside town. Great fun to drive and like others mentioned, always get looks and compliments. I had to rate interior and convenience at 8 as egress is a challenge due to the high sills but when seated it is a true sports car cockpit. I mention value as my 1996 LT4CE is now starting to climb in value. Fine condition later C4's are a true sleeper in the market."

This is my 5th. Vette and by far the best yet!

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "Fit's like a glove, and handle's amazing"

Cons: "Ride's like a buckboard!"

"This is my 5th. Corvette, and the one best yet! I just traded for it and I Love it! Everything work's perfect! and it is a Convertible with BOTH top's! She's Triple Black with all opp's! Couldn't have found a better 93!"

Great design for C4

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great U.S. sports car for the price"

Cons: "Can be a rough ride on city streets"

"I've owned this sine June '98 (father owned since new, May '94). Car only has 16.5k miles on it. Aside from the water pump"

fun to drive

By on Friday, August 07, 2009

"great car had for 6 month now 49,000 miles on it runs great thanks for the tracktion contol button or i would be buying tires all the time it will smoke then with easy as for the ride control nob not sure if it works the ride fells the same where ever u put it sport proformance,touring,all the same the lt1nice power"

amazing ZR-1

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"My 1991 ZR-1 is the best all around sports/performance car I've owned or driven...and I've had the Turbo Porsche and all the other exotics and muscle. Total comfort package with all the bells and whistles, but Bose stereo is isn't durable. It's a true 190 mph rocket sled that still gets 23-25 mog at 75-80 mph. Decent (15-17) in town with a/c on. I had mine modified (top end port & polish; 4:10 gears; better front brakes; and a performance chip) so it outruns stock ZR-1's and stock Z06's. Very comfortable, fully adjustable sports seats...even for me at 245 lbs. Engine is rock sold and bullet proof at 110,000 miles. Powdercoating of engine parts stops degradation of oem coated aluminum. Could still use bigger brakes. Adjustable suspension is great. OEM 315-35ZR17 rear tires are getting harder to find, but newer 18" wheels look and fit good. Imperitive that owners join ZR-1 forums and networks for parts and maintenance info. (best of any car I ever owned). If you can find one that's been taken care of buy it and drive it! Sadly, at 61 I can no longer handle the car or the ZF 6 speed (have arthritis), but I'll hang on as long as I can and enjoy the ride. :)"