1995 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 284 Ratings for the 1984 - 1996 models.

Dream Car!

By on Monday, September 06, 2010

"I have been thrilled with how this Vette handles the road. It's a performance car with enough comfort to take long drives through the canyons. It runs well and is definitely an eye catcher. The only problem with reliability has been of course in poor weather, with the rear wheel dive and the amount of horse power you need to take it easy. I love the dashboard and display units, all digital, telling you all sorts of fun things from speed to economy fuel, oil temperature, and battery power. However, the best is still taking the top off like a convertible!"

Once in a lifetime

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"I've owned this vehicle since new, driven it only in the summer and it's only been handwashed it's entire life. We've used Mobil 1 since new and changed the oil every 5k or less. We have both the hardtop and the soft top set up. It's been a great vacation car for my wife and I, but after 20 years it's dependability is waning. I have loved driving it, but would never own another. Between insurance and mounting repair bills it's a luxury I may have to soon forego!"

My Favorite

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Bought this car brand new (had 6 miles on it) and even though it's been 15 years and many vehicles later, still my all time favorite. The fold away top never gave me a problem, and I had the car for 7 years. Received over 20MPG the entire time I had it. The only problem I encountered was the cheap plastic back "window" that was cut into the convertiable top. Miss this car as soon as Spring arrives."

I Love Mine!

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I've had my Vette since 1994, purchased it new, and have driven it daily. At 130,000 miles, its still a great car, and I'd buy another Vette in a heartbeat."

Collector Edition

By on Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Last of the C4, Collector Edition holds its value. Very inexpensive to operate, great gas mileage, very low maintenance."