2012 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 997 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Small pick up

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"This vehicle is very dependable and adverse when needed. Handles very well and only minor problems because of the plastic parts used and GM still has that electrical problems that seem to never go away even after they say it;s fixed. This vehicle is very handy for the small time pick up owner as myself. Small hauling and able to handle a full bed of wood without any complains. the straight 4 engine has the pep when needed and handles very nice at 90 on the highway. The interior has plenty of room but the exten cab rear passengers get the hard ride and the plactic storage bins under the seat break way to easy. It's a good truck for the local man as for home and garden but anything beyond that you need a up grade."

Needs better fit & finish

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"The Colorado should be a great truck; is the right size and decent looking. Problem is that is has too many little annoying problems. Back window leaks, recalls, rattles, heater fan is noisy, and mileage is just so-so. I do work the truck hard and tow with it often. Would buy a full-size next time."

Best Vehicle I Have Owned

By on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"I have put over 100,000 miles on my truck from driving back and forth to work. I never had any problems until i was hit by a semi truck. I highly recommend this truck to anyone."

DO NOT BUYq

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for two years... these are two years I will never get back in my life. So far I have had the trany replaced, drive train as well, also heat and ac went out, fan went out, the door panel fell off, the seat cushion shredded, and the tires have blown off three times. I would never buy a vehicle like this again. I dont care if it is free run from this toy truck"

Don't believe critics

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I've owned my Colorado for 5 years. It's been a great truck...good performance with only normal maintenance. I went to synthetic oil at about 50,000 miles and my gas mielage increased. 18 in town; 20+ on the highway."

Just OK/Average

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"I just bought a 2007 Colorado regular cab, 4-cyl, has 27000 miles on it. Got it at an unbelievable price. Looks awesome, I love the front headlights/grill. I just noticed the cab leaks, had company computer behind the seat and it got soaked. Previous reviews mention the third brake light, so I will check that out. I was also hoping for better gas mileage, gets about the same as my 2003 Trailblazer that I recently sold. However the 4 cyl takes off better than a 6 cyl. Very fun to drive! The brakes are already squeaking as stated in another review. I think there should be a recall on the leaking cab. I wish I had gotten another Trailblazer, but was short on cash. A little disappointed."

Love this truck

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I bought my 2005 Chevy Colorado LS used with 45,000 miles on it in December of 2008 and i love it. i drove it from fl to san diego with out a problem i only had one major problem durring the 1 and 1/2 years i have owned it. at about 50,000 miles on it a part called a cam shaft position actuation solinoid went out from what i read it has been a problem some other people have experenced with the truck and you cant buy it at a parts store only at a dealer ship it cost me $120 and took me all of 2 minutes to install it is one bolt and right on top of the engine. other than that the only other problem i have with it is the road noise but i have gotten used to it and the squeeks that it makes but they are not that loud the truck has been great and runs like a champ it does great off road even though it is only a 2wd 4 cylinder. it does suck a little more gas than you would think i get about 15 in town and 19- 21 highway about the same as my wifes 05 6 cyl trailblazer. but i love it it is exactly what i wanted in a small truck."

Diamond in the rough

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Out of the many trucks I've had for the sole use of off-roading, the Colorado has been the by far the easiest one to modify and has the smaller size to go where the big trucks dare not try to venture."

Nice Job Chevy

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Bought my 2006 crew cab Colorado a year ago. Very stylish, many comments on how awesome it looks especially in black!. It's a Z-71,,,, handles snow extremely well. Can be used as a truck or a sharp vehicle to go anywhere! Love it!"

falls way short of infamous S-10

By on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"The complete remake of the S-10 model was a mistake. Style wise it is better but quality is poor.... my truck at just over 100,000mi. had the brake booster fail, the emissions system needed major repair in excess of 800$$$ and a wheel bearing that needed replacing and the cv joint soon to follow. Oh yea and dispite regular oil changes the engine knocks at idle."

Very Uncomfortable

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Worst 4 wheel drive vehicle I have ever had. All seats are uncomfortable especially the passenger front seat. Even if you put a small load in the bed you can feel the load. 5 cylinder engine is two small for this size vehicle. Everything is cheap including the owners manual which comes inside a baggie. The only redeeming quality that this vehicle has is that it goes very well in the sand in 4 wheel drive low."

I Love My Colorado 4x4

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"I had to special order this vehicle because the dealer couldn't find a 4x4 Regular Cab LS. I've had it for over two years now, and have had no problems with it whatsoever. I drive about 20,000 miles per year. The 4x4 performance is fantastic, and handles very well in loose sand. I also have the towing package and it has no trouble towing a large boat. I get 20-23 MPG on the highway, which isn't bad for a 4x4 in my opinion! I'd like it if the brakes felt a little more responsive, but it's no different from other trucks I have driven."

The Best First Vehicle Out There!

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Three months after I graduated college I purchased this vehicle. It was the best choice I could have ever made. Since I've owned my 2007 Chevy Colorado Regular Cab (V5) I've put 52,000K on it and just recently went through my first set of tires in June. The heater core did go out in it about a year after I had the vehicle but thank God for the factory warranty (at least one thing going bad on a vehicle is normal - there is something called Infant Mortality Failure). I drive this truck hard and it never complains. I brake short, I take off fast, I turn corners quick, and I've even chased a horse down the interstate by driving across the median. I'm about to grow out of it though ... but for anyone that wants a new truck ... this little beast can hold its own!"

Great Truck

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I personally would like to put in my 2 cents. I purchased the truck brand new, and I have serviced regularly and have had no problems. It gets decent mileage and has decent horsepower. I haven't had to replace anything on the truck and nothing seems to be wearing on it as of yet either. I would recommend the truck to anyone who needs a truck for light duty tasks. If you plan on pulling a trailer (car hauler) look away. The brakes are kinda weak on my p/u, so that's the only flaw I have. Chevrolet still does make a great truck. Just remember, you get what you pay for. My next truck will be a chevy..3 for 3.....Might I add, the style of the truck is nice..."

Poor Investment

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"I would like start by saying i find it impossible to have such a high rating on this truck. My Story "Talight Replace 1500miles, Transmission Replaced 8998 Miles, Door Switch 12k miles, foglight 15miles>? Whats next? Poor gas mileage for the power 242hp @ 4800rpms? that is not a usable power band unless you like to have the motor screaming all the time. Tires are the cheapest ones you can find(Factory). It is an obvious attempt by GM to cut cost on production quality and it shows horribly in the form of a colorado canyon truck,,,, The ENd"

I absolutely love mine!!

By on Friday, October 9, 2009

"I've had very very minor problems with mine (the CD player and the air conditioning circuit. both 1 time) and it was easily resolved. over all it is a great vehicle and practical. I'm a girl to and to see a guys face when they roll up is priceless, especially when they wanna race....it goes 0-60 pretty fast. ;) I would def. recommend it to my friends, although i heard the side crash rating are the worst...just dont get hit from the side."

By on Sunday, September 27, 2009

"This is a great truck. The Gas milage to power ratio is great for the 5 cylinder version."

100,000 mi warranty required

By on Friday, August 7, 2009

"Shortly after clearing 36000 mi vehicle began to break down. Suspension came apart, AC system failed and needed to be replaced. Starting system would not engage and needed work. Rattles throughout entire vehicle since i bought it. Dealerships reply was consistently we can't find the problem. Conveniently after warranty expired the problems were located and resolved at my own cost. I love Chevy, my cavalier was the best small car I every bought. The Ecotec Engine rocks. This however was the greatest disappointment i have ever had in a new vehicle."

Solid Truck

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I have driven this truck for 4 years. It has been to the shop 4 times, twice for stereo issues, once for a power window motor and once because the intake manifold needed to be cleaned. It has met every expectation that I have had and plan on driving this for quite some time."

By on Monday, April 13, 2009

could have been better

By on Monday, March 9, 2009

"Should have considered the larger truck for the same money which offers much more."

great compact truck

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I bought this truck new off the lot in October '06 and have not regretted it once. It has great pick up with the I5 engine and the ride is smooth and quiet. I have taken it to the Oceano dunes in the Pismo beach are of California and she climbed the sand like a warrior with the 4x4. The only problem I have had in the last 3 years is a faulty low tire pressure sensor, which was an easy and quick fix. I have taken road trips all through CA from the dessert, to the mountains of the Sierra, to the bumper to bumper traffic of the LA freeway. And in all locations she drove like a dream. All in all it's a great small sized truck to own in this tough economic time."

Its nice

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I just bought a new 09' Z71. Im very happy with it. Its lighter than I expected it to be and the gas mileage is increased because of this. Its been snowing here and I have had no trouble in 2wd with the traction control on. If you like trucks and don't need a full-size pickup, the colorado is nice one. Im 6'2 and after I had adjusted the drivers seat I got in the back and could fit comfortably."

real happy

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"been driving for 14 months and could not be happier, the best vech. for dollar value out there. it has exceeded my exspectations 10 fold. payed 22500, 14 months ago new 2007 and after reasearching it, its current retail is 22400, private party 20800 and trade in 17000"

colorado

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Very reliable no problems at all. Cheaply designed and way to much plastic used in cab. very stought 2.8 litre motor. I will own it until it quits"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals