2011 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 984 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

I would buy one

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "Good power, looks good, sounds great"

Cons: "Not too comfortable, gas millage"

"My father bought this last year when he traded in his Cobalt. He wanted a 4x4 pickup but did not want a gas guzzling V8. I wanted him to look at a Toyota but he saw this and liked it. It is a very nice looking truck inside and out. Not the most comfortable vehicle to drive, my legs start to hurt after about 30 minutes. The inline 5 cylinder has a little more power than I thought it would and the exhaust sounds really nice. The doors on the extended cab are a nice feature too. I rated the value low because he paid too much for the truck. He paid $23K for the truck, 3 or 4 thousand too much. With only 40,000 miles on it I cant speak for the reliability either. Also we have not driven it in snow yet as this winter was very mild. I will say the gas millage is worse than I would have expected. I still would have rather seen him buy a Toyota but all in all a pretty nice truck."

Love this truck

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I have had this truck for 4 years and have put over 90,000 miles on it. I have used it for towing, Hauling and off road. I am not easy on vehicles and this truck has done everything i would expect out of a full size truck. The 5 cyl has the power needed to get the job done. If there is one thing I could change would be a tighter turning rad."

Worth I've owned

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"I have had it in for 36 things in the warranty time, blinker 3 times, 3 front axel seals, foam in the defroster, tailgate issues, and much more. American made junk. I come from a Chevy family and would never buy another. No trade in value! Only thing I like it's great in the snow."

GOOD TRUCK

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"04 Crew Cab with I5, 2WD. 100K on truck now. Front end alignment at 12K, warranty, plus 2 tires. Replaced Emission Computer at 79.5K, 80K warranty. Drives over 100 miles a day and get 24.5 mpg. It was this or a Dakota or Nissan. Dakota had too many problems and Nissan was to small on the inside. Yes it is not a full size Silverdo but its big enough for my around the house stuff. I will consider a new one when this finally wears out."

Nice looking vehicle

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"The only problem I have had with this vehicle is it not being able to make left hand turns or u turns without having to back up and adjust to complete the turn. The turning radius on the left hand side was set incorrectly. Make sure your vehicle is able to make left and right u turns or turns for that matter before your warranty is up. They do not want to correct the problem even though it came off the lot with this problem."

good vehicle for the price

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "plenty of power"

Cons: "to short of bed"

"not a bad truck for the price only complaint is that bed is to short"

Great Truck for the Money

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "Fearless in 4WD"

Cons: "Cheap electronics cruize control went out"

"The interior needs work it is spartan but it is a truck. The 4WD is superior and the 5 cylinder engine gives it the extra power it needs to make this the best 4WD truck I have ever had. It will go where Tahoe's and Expeditions falter. On the return trip from LA and grapevine closed. Went through Mojave but 14 backed up for miles. Found a road with 2' deep mud holes. Put it in 4 Low and went through had to pull out a Tahoe and and Expedition. I named him 'Little Pepi' after Romancing the Stone movie. Only complaint my cruise control went out and the seats need to be replaced."

great truck

By on Friday, May 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive."

Cons: "no electric windows"

"plenty of power no different than the 4.3 liter engine great on gas even with the larger tires would buy another colorado."

Should have stayed in a full size

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Gas Mileage, good pick up, Aux power outlets"

Cons: "Turning, reliability, maintnance cost"

"Bought this truck in 2007 used from a local Dodge dealer with 33K on it. I had owned full size trucks prior and thought this would be good for a commute while still having a bed to use. The interior is cheaply made plastic that does not hold up. Two weeks after my purchase I was replacing the seat adjutment handle on the drivers side because it broke off in my hand. With in the first year the center console was loose. Turn signals sound like a toy with a very loud clicking. School Buses have a better turning radius. My biggest complaint is the cost of upkeep, at 60K I had to replace the front brakes, this cost me 1k in parts and 300 in labor because you have to press the hub assembly off to change the rotors, when you do this you have to buy new hubs, Anti lock break sensors and the pads and rotors, hubs and break sensors are dealer only. The spark plugs are under the thottle body assembly so it all has to be removed to get to the plugs. Most recently I have had three no start situations only to find out that the fuel pump relay is blowing, mechanic says its an electrical short somewhere in the truck but hasn't been able to locate it. Additionally, this this eats Mass Air Flow Sensors. On the upside the gas mileage is not to bad averaging about 17 combined city/Hwy and 20 Hwy although it has dropped in the last year. I can tow my 17 foot boat with no problems. The crew cab is nice if you have kids but you cannot seat 6 adults, max adults is 4 or 2 adults 3 kids (if you don't require a car seat). Mine is 2wd, suggest the 4wd if you purchase otherwise you cannot get out of a mud puddle. This is by far a failed prouduct by GM, I own a tahoe as well and it is a great SUV. If you want a truck, buy a truck and deal with the gas milage."

Loved it when I first got it.

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Cute truck. Fun to drive when it runs."

Cons: "Expensive to work on."

"When I first got my Colorado, I loved it. About two weeks in I started having some issues with it. The lights kept burning out. I took it to the dealer over and over, they replaced the lights. This has gone on ever since. The warranty went off of it and a recall came out. I took it in again, they changed the light and closed the recall order. Come to find out there is an electrical problem with the truck. It has been a night mare. I have called the Manufacturer and was told I have to pay to have it fixed. I am going to sell it and I will never buy another Chevy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals