• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 979 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

I own a 2005 Colorado 4x4 z71

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Strong Motor, Comfortable seats, Good handling."

Cons: "No towing button have to put in 3rd gear."

"My colorado is amazing have no problem at all what so ever pulling mudding or anything. I have pulled 20ft bass boat 300 hundred miles with no problem. I can honestly say Chevrolet perfected the inline 5cyl. I get about 18 mpg with 24's and 4in lift so i am not complaining. This truck i would recomend to anyone its a great truck even with 155,155 miles on it. The only problem with pulling is that you have to put it in 3rd gear cause they have no towing button."

Over 200,000 miles, Very Happy

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "Lots"

Cons: "Listed above"

"My Colorado has had no major issues in over 200,000 miles, the CD player dosent take disc anymore, I have one bad side window motor and the the fan only works on 4. Thats it, the mileage has been up to 27mpg with the 5 cylinder auto, it is still running great and the maintenance cost have been extremely low, would buy another in an instant."

Id buy it again.

By on Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pros: "cheap, gas friendly, looks good,"

Cons: "i got nothin. its not luxury??"

"I have owned this truck for 5 years and counting. I have considered trading it in several times but could never find something as versatile and gas friendly as this truck. I am a home owner and I believe that everyhomeowner needs a truck. That being said I feel this is the most cost effective truck you could own. I also drive 50mi back and forth to work and any other truck would probably bankrupt my household. I would highly recommend the colorado."

I would buy one

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "Good power, looks good, sounds great"

Cons: "Not too comfortable, gas millage"

"My father bought this last year when he traded in his Cobalt. He wanted a 4x4 pickup but did not want a gas guzzling V8. I wanted him to look at a Toyota but he saw this and liked it. It is a very nice looking truck inside and out. Not the most comfortable vehicle to drive, my legs start to hurt after about 30 minutes. The inline 5 cylinder has a little more power than I thought it would and the exhaust sounds really nice. The doors on the extended cab are a nice feature too. I rated the value low because he paid too much for the truck. He paid $23K for the truck, 3 or 4 thousand too much. With only 40,000 miles on it I cant speak for the reliability either. Also we have not driven it in snow yet as this winter was very mild. I will say the gas millage is worse than I would have expected. I still would have rather seen him buy a Toyota but all in all a pretty nice truck."

Nice Truck But.......

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I was considering this truck and the Toyota Tacoma, and I'm not sure I made the right choice. I bought the truck new and had to have the entire throttle body assembly replaced at 16,000 miles after the reduced power message displayed, and the truck wouldn't go above 10 mph. Now, I keep getting moisture inside the passenger side turn signal lamp which the dealer claims is normal, and stated that Chevrolet put out a service bulletin to this fact and wont replace unless standing water develops inside the light assembly. I have always been a Chevy guy, and Chevy does run deep as they say, but I have serious concerns about the longtime durability of this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals