2012 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab

7.8

Based on 994 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Exceptional handling on road and fully loaded, not really designed for serious off road use. Gets good four wheel drive traction in deep snow. Seats 4 people comfortably, 5 people friendly and 6 people if 2 are small. (crew cab) You really need a bed liner if you want to haul loads, the paint in the bed is thin. 5 cylinder engine has very good power. Higher torque at lower rpm than similar sized v-6 models, tows loads better."

Solid Truck

By on Friday, January 01, 2010

"I purchased my 2006 Colorado right from the dealer. I put nearly 20K miles on it each year and it performed perfectly for me. Gas mileage was 20-21 per mile (avg). Comfortable driver seat, back seats left good leg room for passengers. Good looking vehicle. Downside was a short bed, but with the adjustable gate it made hauling material easier. I no longer have it as my daughter, home from college, was hit "T-Bone". Truck was totaled. Vehicle that hit her was going 35. Daughter walked away with only a bad headache. I sure miss my truck. I would buy it again in a heart beat."

geo

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"I bought this truck used with 25000 miles. The gas mileage is 18 overall (15 city and 20 highway.) I traded in a full size Chevy pickup that actually got better mileage with a V8. This one has almost everthing on it and listed new for $33000. I could have bought a fullsize pickup for that price! The truck is full of rattles! I like the way it drives but would not buy another one. I wish I had bought another full size truck!"

Great truck

By on Thursday, April 08, 2010

"I bought my truck with 15,000 miles and two years later had 115,000. I've had no problems. I replaced the original brakes at 100,000 miles. Unreal!! Almost all highway miles. I'm ready to get another truck and looking for another Colorado. The ONLY downside: the 4 cylinder works TOO hard moving this truck down the road. Would get the same gas mileage with the 6 cylinder."

Nice Truck

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"I have about 55K miles on this truck with all the bells and whistles, I have taken 3 road trips in it the past 6 years, traveling 5-6K miles on it at one time. It has very good gas mileage, up to 26mpg when there is a tail wind, but mileage drops tp around 22 with a headwind or when there are steep hills, at which time the transmission goes in and out of OD, I just drive in "D" in those cases. Generally get 23mpg on a daily basis. About the only thing I don't like about this truck is the fact that the back seat does not fold to create more space, the seat back folds down, but then you have even less space. No mechanical problems and it handles pretty well, altho the engine is kind of mild due to the high gearing on this particular truck, the rpm is around 1450 at 60mph."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals