2010 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab

7.8

Based on 994 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

About Average

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I've owned this truck for 18 months. Style is good. Performance is sluggish & fuel economy is sub-par for a 4-cyl. Replaced the fuel sensor at 24000 mls. Cargo bed has ample room & interior comfort is reasonable. About average for a small truck, but I would not recommend to a friend based on the overall performance and lackluster fuel economy."

Well worth it

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pros: "few repairs"

Cons: "cosmetic issues, light bulbs, buzzer,"

"I bought my Chevy Colorado as an internet special with 16K on it. Now at 165K I've done next to nothing in repairs, only normal wear such as battery, tires, exhaust, and brakes. It's been great in snow and has held good value over the years."

Reliable trail barnstorming

By on Thursday, January 07, 2016

"I've regularly taken my truck places that my friends have shied away from. With aggression. We're the temp tag and tire crew. We've made a few payments, some popped tires, we scratched rims along the way. My lil' mule scoots around the obstacles like a v8 can't muster. Around Georgetown, CO. the v8 crew might pick on my I5 because they didn't know that their highway $70k city truck was about to be shamed by El Chupacabra, out on the trail. I've had hikers ask me, "how did you get here?". I love my 2006 Chevy Colorado with 87k miles, with 20K of those hard, because we go anywhere. Oh, mind that you change your fuel filter every 30K or so miles."

Great Truck

By on Monday, October 05, 2015

Pros: "cheap to maintain, good mpg, reliable, looks good"

Cons: "paint is kind of cheap, CD player broke"

"ive had this truck for 4.5 years and the mileage has gone from 59K to 147K since ive had it. The only thing Ive needed done outside the routine maintenance is a new throttle body and a thermostat. It isnt particularly fun to drive and doesnt have a ton of power, but thats not something you can expect to get in a 2wd 5 cyl pickup truck. What it lacks in performance it makes up for in reliability and mpg. I also use it to tow an 18' aluminum boat and it does the job just fine, never had an issues pulling the boat up the ramp. I bought this truck because i needed something cheap to run but that could still do everything i needed it to as a pickup and it has been better than i could have hoped. Im currently looking to upgrade to a full size pickup but feel confident that my colorado could go for another 100k miles."

This has been an excelent truck for me.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "good truck"

Cons: "cup holders could be improved, back seat one came"

"fuel consumption has been fair. Mechanicly it has been very good. Have had no major repairs. Still only add oil to engine and trans at change time. Tire wear has been very good. Paint has held up very well. Still on original brake pads. Upholstry one little hole on driver side."

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

"The Colorado is the perfect sized pick up truck. Larger than the toys, smaller than the full sized and it is North American made. Absolutely no problems with this truck since the date of purchase. Gas mileage was a little low, but some minor changes have increase it as well as the horsepower."

Absolutely no problems in 161000 miles!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Pulls great, seats 5, all I ever needed"

Cons: "Large turning area needed for size of truck"

"Having to repair emissions system and replaced transmission pan gasket - that's it! This truck has been the best."

wouldnt start on wet days

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Reason: wouldnt start on wet days

Pros: "nice to drive"

Cons: "starting problem"

"my 04 chevy colorado crew cab 4x4 3.5 liter was a great little truck until on moist damp mornings or evenings you got in turned the key the starter would spin the motor but it wouldnt fire up it would take about 20 min and it would start just fine it left no code in the computer or check engine light the shop told me it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack it would have to do it when it is hooked to there computer like that would ever happand when it only did it once a month or so"

I love this vehicle. Great looking & dependable.

By on Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle and really looks and drives great."

Cons: "None as far as I'm concerned."

"I wish Chevrolet had not discontinued building Colorado Xtremes. Mine is an '07 with low miles I would consider purchasing the newest model if they made a 2013. I ordered everything available accessory-wise and love all the amenities especially the Sirius/XM radio. I guess I will just have to keep this one until I start having trouble with it. If that should ever happen. Great Truck all-around. I didn't mention the great leather buccket seats with heaters in both. Also the back doors on the Extended Cab."

V8 worth every penny!

By on Monday, November 05, 2012

Pros: "Right size, great V8 power! (18 mpg avg)"

Cons: "Price is steep, but worth it for me."

2012 Chevy Colorado V8- Aqua Blue Metallic

"I traded in an S10 ZR2 and knew I wanted a V8. Colorado just the right size for my garage. Full size features in midsize package. Interior a little cheap and "plastic". Very happy with power, handling, and towing. Comfortable back seat for people under 6'."

2012 Chevy Colorado V8- Aqua Blue Metallic

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals