2010 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab

7.8

Based on 995 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Exceptional handling on road and fully loaded, not really designed for serious off road use. Gets good four wheel drive traction in deep snow. Seats 4 people comfortably, 5 people friendly and 6 people if 2 are small. (crew cab) You really need a bed liner if you want to haul loads, the paint in the bed is thin. 5 cylinder engine has very good power. Higher torque at lower rpm than similar sized v-6 models, tows loads better."

geo

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"I bought this truck used with 25000 miles. The gas mileage is 18 overall (15 city and 20 highway.) I traded in a full size Chevy pickup that actually got better mileage with a V8. This one has almost everthing on it and listed new for $33000. I could have bought a fullsize pickup for that price! The truck is full of rattles! I like the way it drives but would not buy another one. I wish I had bought another full size truck!"

Nice Truck

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"I have about 55K miles on this truck with all the bells and whistles, I have taken 3 road trips in it the past 6 years, traveling 5-6K miles on it at one time. It has very good gas mileage, up to 26mpg when there is a tail wind, but mileage drops tp around 22 with a headwind or when there are steep hills, at which time the transmission goes in and out of OD, I just drive in "D" in those cases. Generally get 23mpg on a daily basis. About the only thing I don't like about this truck is the fact that the back seat does not fold to create more space, the seat back folds down, but then you have even less space. No mechanical problems and it handles pretty well, altho the engine is kind of mild due to the high gearing on this particular truck, the rpm is around 1450 at 60mph."

Excellent Midsize Truck

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"I have had my truck for almost 5 years and a great 5 years at that. I bought it used, it was listed as a rental, and now has 86k miles and counting. I have not had any major issues. The A/C seems to whistle at times (which is common in these trucks), but I have gotten used to that. I have driven this truck to upstate NY and back and Orlando, FL and back (I live in Richmond, VA) and it has been a pleasure to drive. It's nice to make trips like that and not have to worry about your car breaking down. Some of the interior materials are a little cheap, but I'm not worry about that stuff too much. This truck has definitely served it's purpose well for me and unfortunately it will be time for me to trade it in for something bigger for the family. While it is a crew cab it is tight with two young boys. I would love to keep it, because it's been such a great truck for me, but I can't afford to and it's time to move on. I am sure this truck can last another 5 years, with the proper upkeep ofcourse. I highly recommend this truck if you are in the market for a great, dependable midsize truck."

Excellent vehicle

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I've put 180,000 miles on a 2006 Colorado and have only had to put tires, brakes and oil changes. the most trouble free vehicle I've ever owned. I regularly haul a ton of feed in the truck, and it handles it great. Good power, good milage (20+). Would recommend to anyone. Definately would purchase another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals